Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture (RGCA)
Project Manager (Works)
Address: Marine Products Export Development Authority, Panampilly Avenue, Kochi,Kerala 682 036
Pay Scale (Salary): Consolidated pay Rs.38016/- Rs. 15600- 39100 with GP 6600 in case of Regular Deputation
Educational Requirements: B.E/B. Tech in Civil Engineering /Diploma in Civil Engineering from a Govt. Recognized Institute
Desirable Qualifications: M. Tech in Civil Engineering
Experience Requirements: 7 years for B.E /B. Tech and 12 years for Diploma Holders in Civil construction & preparation of plans, designs and Bills for civil constructions. Knowledge and good skill in AUTOCAD is essential.
Eligibility Criteria: Experience in handling/installation of Aquaculture Equipment and Machinery in large commercial projects.
No of Post (Vacancies) in Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture (RGCA): 01
Age Limit: Not more than 50 years as on 01.02.2016 (Age relaxation 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC)
Last Date to Apply For This Job : 03/31/2016
How to Apply in Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture (RGCA): Candidates working on contract at RGCA/NACSA/NETFISH interested in applying for the above posts may forward the same to reach the Project Director, RGCA, c/o MPEDA Head Office, Panampilly Avenue, Panampilly Nagar, Kochi 682 038 on or before 31.03.2016 along with copies of certificates through proper channel.
General Instructions: · Work involves design, construction and maintenance of Aquaculture facilities. Jobs are also transferable to any part of India. · The consolidated pay for contract employees indicated shall be applicable for a period of 6 months and will be enhanced subsequently on satisfactory performance during the 6 months period to Rs. 57,024/= for the above post. · Candidates, if posted at Andaman & Nicobar Islands are eligible for allowances as per RGCA norms. · Age limit and qualifications are relaxable in respect of MPEDA /RGCA/NACSA/NETFISH and other departmental candidates.
· Research work leading to MPhil/PhD or Post-Doctoral degrees will not be counted as experience. Real field experience is necessary.
· Those candidates who are opting for deputation from MPEDA may forward their application through proper channel to reach the Secretary MPEDA, Kochi on or before 31.03.2016 · Candidates working on contract at RGCA/NACSA/NETFISH interested in applying for the above posts may forward the same to reach the Project Director, RGCA, c/o MPEDA Head Office, Panampilly Avenue, Panampilly Nagar, Kochi 682 038 on or before 31.03.2016 along with copies of certificates through proper channel.
· The candidates should bring with them, requisite ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES of qualification, experience, age, community etc. for verification and ATTESTED copies for submisssion along with Self-Resume, Passport size photograph and a valid proof of Identity.
· Candidates appearing for interview on the 5 th, 6th and 7th April 2016 should present the above for verification on the 4 th, 5th and 6th April 2016 respectively between 10.00 AM and 4.00 PM at the venue. The time of Test and Interview will be intimated at the time of certificate verification.
· Candidates who do not produce the requisite particulars will not be eligible to appear for interview.
· On the spot written test will be conducted for ALL posts. Only candidates who qualify in the written test will be eligible for appearing in the interview.
· A short test may also be conducted to check the proficiency of candidates in computer skills (Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Power Point & Internet usage).
Detail Of Job Interview: 07.04.2016 between 10.00 AM and 4.00 PM
Job Details for Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture (RGCA) Will Be Available At: http://www.rgca.org.in/placement/Advertisement%20PM-WORKS%20March%202016%20for%20April%202016%20Interviews.pdf