Lower Division Clerk
National Research Centre on Meat
Address: Chengicherla, P.B. No.19, Uppal P.O. ,Hyderabad,Telangana 500092
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/-+ Grade Pay- Rs. 1900/-
Educational Requirements: 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University
Desirable Qualifications: A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer. (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m: correspond to 10500 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
No of Post: 02
Age Limit: 18 to 27 years
Last Date: 03/02/2016
How to Apply: 1. The closing date of receipt of application will be 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News. The crucial date for determining the age limit will be the closing date of receipt of application. Applications received after last date will not be considered.
2. Candidate applying for each of the above posts has to enclose a Bank Draft of Rs. 200/- (non – refundable ) valid for 03 months, in favour of ICAR unit- NRC on Meat payable at Hyderabad– No Bank Draft is required for SC/ST and woman candidates.
3. Application should be submitted strictly in the prescribed format, along with recent photograph, attested copies of testimonials, etc.
4. Candidates are required to necessarily enclose self-attested copies in support of i) Date of Birth, ii) Essential Qualifications, iii) SC/ST/ OBC etc certificates, as prescribed by Govt. of India norms, along with their applications. Such applications which do not have required self-attested copies of certificates, which are incomplete defective or with unsigned declaration will be rejected. No representation or correspondence regarding such rejection shall be entertained under any circumstances.
5. The application should be submitted to the Administrative Officer, National Research Centre on Meat, P.B. No.19,Uppal Post, Chengicherla, Hyderabad- 500 092 (TS).
6. The envelope containing the application form should super-scribe as “Application for the post of Lower Division Clerk”.
7. This institution will not be responsible for any postal delay.
8. Applications received after due date for any reason including postal delay will be rejected.
9. The prescribed essential qualifications are minimum and mere fulfilling higher qualification does not entail a candidate to be called for any test like written test/ typing test. Where the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large and it will not be convenient or possible for the Institute to call all those candidates for written test/ typing test, the Director, NRC on Meat, Hyderabad reserves the right to fix the criteria for calling/selecting the candidates on the basis of qualification, experiences etc. After screening the applications, the candidates will be called for written test/ typing test, whatever decided by the Competent Authority / ICAR at the time of recruitment.
10. The post is Non-Government under Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi, but the rules of New Pension Scheme 2004 introduced by Govt. of India are applicable which is revised by Indian Government from time to time which other service conditions Mutatis-Mutandis and as amended from time to time.
11. The post is temporary but likely to continue. Candidate must ensure that they fulfil all the eligible conditions for these posts with regards to qualifications and age.
12. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
13. No TA shall be payable for attending the test except in the cases of SC/ST candidates.
14. No correspondence will be entertained from any candidates for selection / test/ appointment.
15. The selected candidates will be posted at NRC on Meat, Chengicherla, Hyderabad. However, appointee will be liable to serve in any Centre (s) of NRC on Meat or any Institute (s) of ICAR located anywhere in India.
16. The Director, NRC on Meat, reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies, change any of the conditions, change the dates for any test like written test/ typing test (if required) and reject any or all applications without assigning any reason thereof, whatsoever.
17. While applying for the posts, candidates will have to furnish a certificate regarding any of their relatives working in ICAR Hqs. / Institutes/ Centres/ other units of ICAR. Non furnishing of this certificate will automatically reject their applications / candidature for the said post.
Details will be available at: http://nrcmeat.o rg.in/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/LDC-Notification.pdf