Lower Division Clerk
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (RSkS)
Address: 56-57 Institutional Area, Janakpuri, ,New Delhi,Delhi 110 058
Pay Scale: PB-I Rs.5200-20200 + 1900 GP
1. Atleast 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
2. Working knowledge of Hindi.
3. Skill test norms on Computer English typing @ 35 w.p.m., Hindi typing @ 30 w.p.m. (time allowed 10 minutes) (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word.)
Desirable Qualifications: 1. Knowledge of Sanskrit. 2. B.A. or equivalent with Sanskrit as one of the subjects.
No of Post: 07
Age Limit: 27 years
Last Date: 02/25/2016
How to Apply: Application completed in all respects should be addressed to the Registrar I/c, Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, 56-57 Institutional Area, Janakpuri, New Delhi – 110 058 in an envelope superscribing “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF __________________” and must reach this office on or before 25.02.2016, by 5:00 p.m. by regd./speed post only. The Sansthan will not be responsible for any postal delay or other reasons.
General Instructions: 1. Application form can be downloaded from Sansthan’s website : www.sanskrit.nic.in.
2. Employment in the Sansthan involves liability to serve anywhere in the county.
3. The Sansthan reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts, at the time of selection.
4. Selection process for recruitment to the posts will be uploaded on the Sansthan’s website. Candidates are advised to regularly visit the website of the Sansthan.
5. Any addendum / corrigendum/ notices/ important announcements related to this recruitment will be uploaded on the Sansthan’s website only.
6. The select panel of candidates of this recruitment process will be valid for one year and any vacancy arising in this period may be filled up from the panel.
7. Applications not accompanied by necessary supporting documents, self attested copies of degree / certificates/ marks sheets/ experience certificate/category certificate/ reprints (wherever applicable) issued by the competent authority, two passport size photographs. The incomplete applications shall be rejected summarily. The application will also be rejected on following other grounds: (i) If the candidate is found not possessing essential qualifications during scrutiny. (ii) If the candidate fails to produce/ submit the essential documents in support of claims made in application like education qualification, community certificate etc. (iii) If the candidate is found using unfair means or adopting any malpractice at any stage of selection process.
8. Mere fulfilling the basic selection criteria does not automatically entitle a candidate to be called for test/interview. If the number of application received is too large in comparison to the number of posts, short listing of candidates may be done by Sansthan on the basis of Academic records/percentage of marks/experience/adopted criteria etc. for the purpose of calling manageable number of eligible and shortlisted candidates to tests/interview.
9. Any representation/ recommendation will make the candidature of a candidate liable for disqualification.
10. The columns in the applications form can be expanded if the space provided is insufficient to furnish any information.
11. Last date of receipt of application is 25.02.2016
12. The eligibility of candidates will be determined as on the last date fixed for receipt of application forms i.e. 25.02.2016.
13. Before applying for a post, candidates are advised to satisfy themselves about their eligibility. No enquiry in this regard will be entertained.
14. Separate application must be submitted for each post.
15. Relaxation in educational qualifications, experience, age etc. to the reserved category candidates will be permissible as per Government of India / UGC rules.
16. Eligible candidates may apply on the prescribed application form accompanied alongwith an application fee of Rs.200/- (Rs. Two Hundred Only). Application fee will have to be remitted through demand draft/ Pay order favouring Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, New Delhi.
17. Candidates belonging to SC/ST Categories, Women and Persons with Disability are exempted from depositing application fee on production of respective category certificate.
18. Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID & Mobile no. which should be entered at appropriate place in the application form and must remain active / valid until recruitment processes are completed. No change in the e-mail ID and Moble no. will be accepted once submitted. The candidate himself shall be responsible for wrong or expired e-mail ID & mobile no.
19. Candidate should note that their candidature at all stages of Recruitment is purely provisional, subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions as per Recruitment Rules for particular post & other orders / norms issued time to time by Sansthan.
20. Submission of any false/incorrect/dubious information in application form shall disqualify the candidate at any stage of selection processes (before or after interviews).
21. Date /Schedule of Skill Test/Written Test/Interview (as applicable) will be displayed on Sansthan’s Website www.sanskrit.nic.in. Therefore, candidates should keep visiting Sansthan website www.sanskrit.nic.in for important announcement/information throughout the selection processes at various stages.
22. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
23. Sansthan reserves the right to amend/modify vacancies notified and any provision of this advertisement in case of any errors and omissions/deviation or to cancel the advertisement and recruitment if the circumstances so warrant. The Sansthan also reserves the right to cancel the recruitment if circumstances so warrant without assigning any reasons.
24. Candidates who are already employed must get their application forwarded through proper channel or furnish NOC from employer with application. The last date of receipt of application will not be extended on account of delay in transmitting application by the concerned office. Advance copy of application without forwarding note or NOC from employer will not be entertained.
25. Candidates eligible for promotion are also required to apply in the prescribed application form.
26. No T.A./D.A. will be paid for attending recruitment process.
27. Application completed in all respects should be addressed to the Registrar I/c, Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, 56-57 Institutional Area, Janakpuri, New Delhi – 110 058 in an envelope superscribing “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF __________________” and must reach this office on or before 25.02.2016, by 5:00 p.m. by regd./speed post only. The Sansthan will not be responsible for any postal delay or other reasons. 28. Applications received after closing date will not be entertained and will be rejected.
Details will be available at: http://www.sanskrit.nic.in/NOTIFICATION_RECRUITMENT_27_1_2016.pdf