Name of the Post: Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Gr-III Online Form 2020
Post Date: 18-01-2020
Total Vacancy: 434
Information: Rajasthan High Court has given a notification for the recruitment of Stenographer Gr-III vacancies. The qualification required is Candidates should possess Senior Secondary, Diploma (Computer Application/ Computer Science & Engg) COPA. The age limit should be between 18 Years to 40 Years. Those Candidates who are interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online till 28-02-2020.
Rajasthan High Court
Advt No. 17/2020
Stenographer Gr-III Vacancies 2020
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2021)
1. Applicants are advised to check their eligibility before proceeding to fill online application.
2. Applicants are advised to take print out of format of application form annexed to these instructions and fill & check the entries to be made by them before proceeding to fill online application to avoid any mistake in online application.
3. Applicants are required to apply only through Online Mode: No other means/mode for submission of application will be accepted. The link to fill up online application will remain active upto 05:00 pm of the last date fixed for submission of the online application. Applicants are advised to fill up the online application well in advance, without waiting for the last date, to avoid the last minute hassle.
4. Before filling up the online application, the applicants are advised to go through the instructions and detailed advertisement carefully, which are available at the link http://www.hcraj.nic.in /"Recruitment”/ "Stenographers for District Courts and DLSAs 2020"/ ‘Instructions For Filling Online Application’ and on the "latest updates" link of the http://www.hcraj.nic.in
5. Applicants are advised to fill details in online form correctly: After submission of application form with the requisite fee, details cannot be changed.
6. Applicants are advised to keep all relevant documents (Educational Certificates etc.), Scanned Photograph, Scanned Signature etc, ready before starting with the form filling process.
7. Spaces (fields) in online application are of two types: - One, in which the applicant can enter the information manually, and other, in which the applicant can select one of the options. (Selective fields are of three types - some fields are to be selected from Dropdown Menu, some are to be selected by clicking on the Radio Button and calendar for selecting Year, Month & Day one by one). Instructions for Photo / Signature Scanning
1. Scan your Signature & passport size photograph.
2. Save them as JPG/JPEG files with Size between 10 KB - 25 KB each.
3. Images should be properly cropped. DO NOT LEAVE empty spaces around photo or signature.
8. Fields marked with (*), which means these fields are to be filled-in mandatorily.
9. Do Not Press F5 or Browser refresh button during the process of filling up online application.
10. Applicants are advised not to fill online application form simultaneously in Multiple Tabs of the Browser and in Multiple Browsers.
11. The time of each session to fill online application is limited, therefore, applicants are advised to regularly check the remaining time displayed on the top of page while filling the online application, otherwise they will have to fill the application afresh.
12. The applicants are advised to check the details filled in and satisfy themselves that all information has been correctly filled up. If applicant finds all information correct and he/she is in agreement with declaration, may click on ‘SAVE & MAKE PAYMENT’ button at the bottom of this page. “No change in the filled-in information by the applicant would be allowed after clicking on ‘SAVE & MAKE PAYMENT’ button in any case.”
13. Click on "Save" button at bottom of the page for final submission of online application form and for the payment of the requisite fee.
14. Applicant is advised to download the pdf file by clicking the "Print Application"
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Click here|