Primary Teacher (Hindi Medium)
Hiring Organisation: Chittaranjan Locomotive Works
Salary: INR Rs.21,250/- Per month.
Address: Street Number 21, Chittaranjan, West Bengal 713331
Education Requirements: Sr.Secondary(or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education ( by whatever name known) -ORSr.Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and 2 years diploma in Elementary Education ( by whatever name known) ,in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure)- Regulations,2002. -ORSr.Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.). -OR- Sr.Secondary(or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks & 2-years Diploma in Education (special Education).-ORGraduation and two year Diploma in elementary Education(by whatever name known).
(i)Pass in the Teacher Eligibility Test(TET), to be conducted by the appropriate Govt.in accordance with the guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
(ii)Competent to teach through the medium of instruction mentioned.
Date & Time of Interview: 03-12-2015 from 10.00 Hrs. to 17.00 Hrs.
Age Limit: 18 Yrs. to 65 yrs. (as on 01/01/16)
No Of Post: 09
1. The part time teacher would perform all jobs related to academics including evaluation work for which no payment over and above the one for taking periods will be made.
2. He or she should be between the age of 18 and 65 years (as on 01-01-2016).
3. The maximum teaching periods allotted to contract teacher should not exceed five number in a day.
4. Part time teacher would not be entitled to any other facility like leave, medical, passes, PTOs transportation etc.
5. Part time teacher will have no claim or right for appointment on regular basis and will not form part of the cadre of railway teachers.
6. The contract shall be liable to be terminated by giving two weeks’ notice by either side without assigning any reason. Their contract will also be terminated if their performance is found unsatisfactory during the period of their working in the Rly. School.
7. The contract shall be terminated immediately, if the teacher is mentally/physically incapacitated.
8. The part time Contract teacher who enter into contract with the Railways will not have any claim or right for his/her continuity in service or automatic extension of the term of contract for regularization / absorption in the post.
9. the part time teacher shall undergo a medical examination (Medical Standard-CEE-TWO,C-2) before the contract is entered into, for his/her fitness to perform the work assigned to him/her.
10. At the time of entering into contract the teacher shall produce certificates for proof of his/her good character and antecedents from two Gazetted Officers of the Centre/State Govt.
How To Apply: The willing candidates may directly report for the “WALK-IN-INTERVIEW’ to the venue of interview as per date and time specified above with copies of all certificates/testimonials/mark sheets in original and true copies (attested by a Gazetted officer and also 2(two) recent pass port size photographs along with a filled in application form.
Details will be available at: http://www.clw.indianrailways.gov.in/works/uploads/File/Walk-in-Interview(1).pdf