Organization Name: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
Employment Type: Full-time
Name of the Post: PPSC Sister Tutor Posts 2019
Post Date: 06-05-2019
Total Vacancy: 82
Information: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has published the notification for the recruitment of Sister Tutor vacancies. Qualification required is Should possess Degree of Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a recognised University. The age limit is required minimum will be 18 years and maximum will be 37 years. Closing date for acceptance of online application is 24-05-2019.
Should possess Degree of Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a recognised University.
Should be registered with the Punjab Nursing Registration Council.
Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard is essential.
How to Apply
1. The Commission shall hold Competitive Examinations for recruitment to these posts, details of which can be seen in Para 6,7 and 8 of "General information For the Candidates available on the website http://ppsc.gov.in
2. The candidates MUST possess the requisite qualification before or by 24-5-2019 i.e. The last date of submission of Online Application Forms.
3. Candidates must refer to "General Information For the Candidates" available on PPSC website, particularly Para-12 before filling the application form. The candidates can ONLY apply by filling Online Application Form, a link of which is available on the website of Punjab Public Service Commission http://ppsc.gov.in
4. Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age as on 01-01-2019. (Few exceptions).
5. Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard is essential. Few exceptions.