Hiring Organisation: Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER)
Salary: INR Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200/-.
Address: Kairon Block, Sector 12 Chandigarh Haryana 160012
Education Requirements: M.Sc. (Food & Nutrition) from a recognized University/Institution.
Experience Requirements: 2 years experience in the line preferably in a large teaching Hospital.
Age Limit: 18-30 years.
Last Date: 07-December-2015
How To Apply:
1. The candidates applying for the post should first confirm their eligibility before going to the website of the Institute i.e. www.pgimer.edu.in.
2. All eligible candidates should apply online before the last date for registration of application form on the website.
3. Before filling up Online Application, a candidate must have his/her photograph scanned in the .jpg format in such a manner that each file should not exceed 500 KB and must not be less than 3 KB in size for the photograph as it has to be uploaded at the time of filling of online form.
4. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID which should be kept active during the recruitment process. The candidates should ensure that the email ID is not shared or disclosed to any body. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online.
5. The candidate should fill his/her application form available on the PGIMER website. He/She should fill all the fields of the form. No field should be left blank. After filling application form the candidate should take out a print of challan form (triplicate) and deposit the application fee after 24 hours in any State Bank of India branch as detailed in column 6.
6. Candidates can go to any Branch of State Bank of India with the fee Payment Challan duly filled in and pay the prescribed Application Fee in the “Power Jyoti” PUL current account of PGIMER. The account No. of PGIMER for recruitment is 32211613319. The candidates after having deposited the fee in the bank must ensure that they have Triplicate Fee Payment Challan with Journal No./Challan No. given by the bank on it. They should mention this Journal/Challan number on the space provided in the application form and keep this challan form with them for future use. The amount of fee to be paid is as under:- Category Total Amount Payable SC/ST Rs 500/- For all others Rs 1000/-
7. Candidates should ensure that the details to be filled in by the State Bank of India officials are filled in complete in all three copies of the challan form along with the seal, challan no. and signature of the Bank Official of the Branch.
8. Candidates must ensure that the application number should match with challan number, failing which the application will be rejected and the PGIMER will not be responsible for any remittance of fee.
9. The candidate should upload the challan fee on PGI website within the stipulated time.
10. For the candidates applying through Online Mode if the last date for deposit of application fee in the Bank is a declared holiday, the same will be received on the next working day.
11. Candidates with valid application shall be issued call letters & admit card. These can be downloaded by the candidates directly from the PGI website www.pgimer.edu.in by entering their Registration Number/application Number, Date of Birth. Call letters will not be sent by post. This facility would be available on PGI website 15 days before the actual date of examination.
12. Further, instructions regarding Written Test etc. will be given to the candidates along with the admit card/call letter as information Hand out on PGI website.
Details will be available at: http://pgimer.edu.in/PGIMER_PORTAL/AbstractFilePath?FileType=E&FileName=Guidelines%20Spl_%20rectt_%20drive%2003610Nov2015193255.pdf&PathKey=VACANCY_PATH
Salary: Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4600/-.
Education Requirements: Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized University/Board.
Experience Requirements: Should be a registered ‘A’ grade Nurse and midwife with a State Nursing Council or equivalent qualification for Male Nurse.
Qualifications: Certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery from a recognized Institution or equivalent qualification for Male Nurse.
Age Limit: 18-30 years.
Details will be available at: Click Here