Manager Capacity Building
Hiring Organisation: Odisha Community Tank Development Management Society (OCTMP)
Salary: INR Rs.60,000/- per month
Address: Plot No-A-8/2, Bhoi Nagar, Beside RTO Office, Bhubaneswar Orissa 751022
Education Requirements: Master’s Degree in Social Sciences or Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management from recognized institute with minimum 10 years of experience in the development field, of which 5 years in design and implementation support of training and capacity building in rural development sector. Candidates with working experience in capacity building of Water Users Associations will be given preference. Working experience in Externally Aided Project will be of added advantage.
• Excellent understanding of rural, social and tribal development, livelihoods, gender and equity.
• Experience in managing teams
• Experience in participatory rural appraisal, community mobilization and planning.
• Excellent training, capacity building and presentation skills. • Ability to monitor, evaluate and analyze the activities. • Ability to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team
• Willing to travel extensively in the project districts
• Ability to work closely with Government and other partner organizations.
• Excellent documentation and report writing skills.
Date & Time of Interview: 12.11.2015 at 11.00AM
Age Limit: The age limit for these Posts are below 65 years.
No Of Post: 01
How To Apply: Eligible candidates with required qualification and experience as per ToR may appear the Walk-in-Interview on 12.11.2015 at 11.00AM at SPU, OCTMP. Registration will start at 9.00AM & close at 11.00AM on same day. The details of the ToR, qualification and experience, monthly remuneration, application formats and general instructions to applicants are available in Govt. website www.odisha.gov.in under link advertisement and OCTMP website www.octmp.nic.in under link career. The candidates are requested to bring all the testimonials and experience certificates (photocopy & original) with two passport size photographs. The interview will be conducted at the office of the undersigned as given above. Retired employees can also apply.
Details will be available at: http://www.octmp.nic.in/External/Appointment.aspx