How to Apply
1. Candidates can apply online only from 16-03-2019 to 31-03-2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
2. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
3. The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.)
4. The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid. (In the case of Visually Impaired candidates who cannot write may get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.)
5. Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
6. Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
7. Candidates to go to the NYKS website http://nyks.nic.in click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen.
8. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.