HOW TO APPLY
Download Information Bulletin and Replica of Application Form. Read these carefully to ensure your eligibility.
Follow the steps given below to Apply Online:
Step-1: Apply for Online Registration using unique Email Id and Mobile No.
Step-2: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application No.
Step-3: Upload scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph (file size: 10 kb - 200 kb) and Candidate’s Signature (file size: 4kb - 30kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
Step-4: Pay fee using SBI/Syndicate/HDFC/ICICI/Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI and keep proof of fee paid. In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of fee then the transaction is cancelled, and amount will be refunded to the candidate’s account. However, the candidate has to make another transaction, in case the Confirmation Page is not generated.
Download, save and print copies of Confirmation Page after successful remittance of fee and keep copies safely for future reference.
All the 4 Steps can be done together or at separate times.
1. Candidates can apply for UGC-NET December 2019 in “Online” mode only. Submission of Online Application Form may be done by accessing NTA website www.ntanet.nic.in. The Application in any other mode will not be accepted.
2. Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate.
3. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on NTA website. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
4. Candidates must ensure that E-mail Address and Mobile Number provided in the Online Application Form are their own as all information/ communication will be sent by NTA through e-mail on the given e-mail address or SMS on given Mobile Number only.
5. Candidates are advised to visit the NTA website and check their e-mails/SMS regularly for latest updates.
6. Candidate shall appear at their own cost at the Examination Centre on Date and Shift indicated on their Admit Card issued by the NTA.
7. Any request to change the Examination Centre, Date, Shift and NET Subject provided on the Admit Card shall not be considered under any circumstances.