Hiring Organisation: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
Address: C- 56/48, Sector-62, Noida Institutional Area, Near Fortis Hospital Noida Uttar Pradesh 201301
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2. Presently, all mentioned posts are identified for RR Site but carries with it liability to serve in any of the units of the Corporation or at any place in India/abroad depending upon the requirement of the Corporation.
3. In addition to Band Pay & Grade Pay, successful candidates will be eligible for Central Dearness Allowance and other benefits of the Corporation such as Leave Travel Concession, Gratuity, Medical Facility, Departmental Accommodation etc.
4. The minimum disability in case of PWD candidates is 40%. Sub-category of disability, i.e. visually handicapped (VH), hearing handicapped (HH) and orthopedically handicapped (OH) is to be indicated. The PWD candidates shall possess a Certificate to this effect issued by the Board/countersigned by the Medical Superintendent/Chief Medical Officer/Head of Hospital of Government.
5. All candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD category shall produce at the time of interview; self attested copy of the caste certificate in the prescribed 'Central Government' format from the Competent Authority empowered to issue such certificate along with originals for verification. OBC certificate shall be of a recent date with suitable mention about creamy layer / Non – Creamy layer status. (OBC candidates with certificate having the "Non-Creamy Layer Clause" only will be eligible for reservation as per Government of India guidelines).
6. The candidate’s appointment will remain provisional subject to verification of certificates and other testimonials from the Appropriate Authorities.
7. All the prescribed essential qualifications should be full time, regular and from recogniosed University/Institution otherwise such qualification will not be considered.
8. Before submitting the application form, the candidate must ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications and other requirements as published in the advertisement. At any stage of this recruitment &selection process including after joining, if it is found that the candidate doesnot fulfill the eligibility criteria or produces false documents, his/her candidature will be rejected and he/she will be terminated from the services without any notice or compensation also.
9. Over-Qualification: As regards the qualification criteria, minimum qualification prescribed for recruitment has to be fulfilled. Any other qualification including higher qualification over and above the minimum qualification will not disqualify the candidate to appear in written examination or interview for all the advertised posts.
10. Candidates meeting the prescribed standard of eligibility will only be allowed to appear in written examination or interview. A separate communication about the date, timing, venue, syllabus and other information about the written examination or interview will be made.
11. Candidates working in the Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings of Central/State Government(inclulding NPCIL), Autonomous Body, Aided Institutions are required to send their applications through proper channel otherwise their applications will not be entertained. Such candidates must bring NOC from the present employer without which they will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
12. The final selection of the candidate in the Corporation will be subject to medical examination by the Prescribed Authority, verification of Character & Antecedents(C&A) and Special Security Questionnaire (SSQ), and Caste Certificates.
13. Outstation candidates of SC/ST called for interview/written test shall be reimbursed to and fro IIndClass Rail or ordinary Bus fare as per rules. However, SC/ST candidates those who are already in service of Central/State Government, Central/State Corporations, PSUs, Local Government Institutions and Panchayats, shall not be paid travelling allowance.
14. Travelling expenditure shall not be reimbursed to candidates for attending written test or interview if they do not fulfill the eligibility criteria or do not produce documents like Caste Certificate, No Objection Certificate, Travelling tickets etc.
15. NPCIL reserves right not to select any of candidates for the advertised post if suitable candidate is not found.
16. Candidates fulfilling requisite qualification for the post are only eligible to apply. Those candidates who are appearing in or awaiting result of final year/ final semester are not eligible to apply. Hence their candidature shall not be considered.
17. Canvassing in any form shall be disqualification.
18. In case of any dispute, jurisdiction shall be at Rajasthan.
19. Corporation reserves the right to modify/cancel/expand the whole process of this recruitment and selection process at any stage without assigning any reason or intimation.
20. No correspondence will be made with the candidates not selected.
21. A recent photograph of candidate with name of the candidate written on the back side of the photograph must be affixed on the Application Form.
22. In case of any discrepancy in Hindi version of the advertisement, English version will prevail for all purposes.
23. Record of the non-selected candidates shall not be preserved beyond six months from the date of formation of select list.
24. Candidates may apply for more than one post separately.
How To Apply: All desirous candidates may apply in the prescribed application format given herewith. This advertisement can also be viewed & downloaded from NPCIL Website - www.npcil.nic.in under the path: Career and Human Resource Management Opportunities Advertisement No. RR Site/HRM/02/2015 LAST DATE TO APPLY : Applications dully filled in all respect completely and enclosing essential documents should reach to the address “Deputy Manager (HRM), Recruitment Section, Vijay Bhawan, Rawatbhata Rajasthan Site, NPCIL, P.O.-Anushakti, Via-kota (Rajasthan), Pin- 323303” by 1700 hours of 10.11.2015. Applications in format other than prescribed, unsigned applications, not bearing self attested copies of essential documents and applications received after the last date of receiving applications will not be entertained.