North Western Railway Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 2090 Apprentice Vacancies – Doc Verification Admit Card Download
Nov 30, 2018
Location:Jaipur, Rajasthan, IN
Organization Name: RRC, North Western Railway
Employment Type: Full-time
Name of the Post: RRC, North Western Railway Apprentice Vacancies 2018
Total Vacancy: 2090
Information:Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), North Western Railway, Jaipur has delcared the applications for the recruitment of Apprentice vacancies in various divisions. Qualification required is 10th Class, ITI (Relevant Trade)/ its equivalent (under 10+2 exam system) with minimum 50% marks in aggrigate from a recognised board with National Trade Certificate in notified trade issued by NCVT/ SCVT. The age limit is required minimum will be 15 years and maximum will be 24 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 30-11-2018.
Payment Mode (Online): Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking
Opening Date for Application: 30-11-2018
Last Date to Apply Online: 30-12-2018 till 17:00 Hrs
Age Limit (as on 30-12-2018)
Minimum Age : 15 Years
Maximum Age: 24 Years
Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per rules.
10th Class, ITI (Relevant Trade)/ its equivalent (under 10+2 exam system) with minimum 50% marks in aggrigate from a recognised board with National Trade Certificate in notified trade issued by NCVT/ SCVT.
BTC Carriage, Ajmer
BTC LOCO, Ajmer
Carriage Work Shop, Bikaner
Carriage Work Shop, Jodhpur
1. Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates & who apply against the notification.
2. The merit list will be prepared for the purpose on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% (aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done.
3. The panel will be on merit prepared on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI for the purpose of calculation of percentage of matriculation, marks obtained by the candidates in all subjects will be reckoned and not on the basis of marks of any subject or a group of subjects.
4. For the purpose of calculation of percentage of ITI marks mentioned in the provisional/final certificate will be reckoned.
How to Apply
1. Candidates are required to apply, ONLINE by visiting www.rriaipur.in Detailed instructions To fillilig Up ONLINE applications will be available on the website. Candidates are log on to the RRC Jaipur website www.rrcjaipur.in provided filling ONLINE applications and fill up the personal details/BlO- DATA etc care fully.
2. Candidates ensuve their name, father's name, date of birth should extactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during Document Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also debarment. Candidates are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire engagement process as all important messages will be sent by email/SMS which will be treated as deemed to have been read by the candidates.
3. Candidates have to apply for any one unit. Candidates trying to submit more than one application or apply more than different particulars like Name/Fathers name, Community, Photo/ with one educational and/or technical qualification etc. or with different Email ID/Mobile Number are advised that all such applications will be summarily rejected. Last Date for Submission of Application form is 30-12-2018.
West Central Railway has given notification for the recruitment of Trade Apprentice vacancies. The qualification required is Candidates should possess 10th Class with ITI (Relevant Trade Disciplines). The age limit should be between 15 Years to 24 Years. Those Candidates who are interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online till 15-02-2020.
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Central Railway has declared a notification for appointment of Junior Apprentice vacancies. The qualification required is 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade. The age limit is between 15 years to 24 years. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy & completed all eligibility criteria can Apply Online till 22-01-2020.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) has declared a notification for the appointment of Assistant Manager, Junior Engineer and other Vacancies. The qualification required is BE/ B.Tech/ MBAin Related Trade with 60% Marks, PG Degree, BCA/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ MCA ITI in Related Trade and 2 Yrs Experience. The age limit is between 18 years to 25 years. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy & completed all eligibility criteria can Apply Online from 14-12-2019.
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC, Bhubaneswar), has published notification for the recruitment of Trade Apprentice vacancies. The qualification required is Candidates Passed Class 10th (High School) Exam with 50% Marks and ITI Certificate in Related Trade. The age limit is between 15 years to 24 years. Candidates who are interested in the following vacancy and completed all eligibility criteria can apply online till 06-12-2019.
North Eastern Railway has declared a notification for appointment of Act Apprentice vacancies for the year 2019-20. The candidate must possess High School/ 10th Class with 50% marks & ITI (Relevant Trade). The age of candidate should be between 15 Years to 24 Years. Those Candidates who are interested in the following vacancy and completed all eligibility criteria can apply online from 26-11-2019.