How to Apply
1. Candidates should apply only through online mode in NLCIL website www.nlcindia.com. No manual / paper applications will be entertained directly unless registered and applied through ONLINE. After submitting applications through ONLINE, candidates should take a print out of registration cum application form and send it along with the copies of self attested documents uploaded at the time of registration.
2. Scrutiny of applications for short listing of candidates for written test / interview will be solely based on documents / certificates uploaded by the candidates at the time of registration / submission of application through ONLINE. Additional / fresh documents if any enclosed by the candidate while submitting the hard copy of the registration cum application form will not be considered for scrutiny.
3. Before registering / applying online, the candidates should ensure that they have valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid at least for one year.
4. The Online application portal will be active from 10:00 hours on 04-02-2019 to 17:00 hours on 25-02-2019.
5. Candidates (except SC/ST/PWD/Ex-serviceman categories) are required to pay a non-refundable amount of INR.300/- as Application Fee through ONLINE, using State Bank Collect facility available at www.onlinesbi.com. Detailed process regarding payment of Application Fee is available in our website.
6. Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate Registration-cum-Application Form and receipt for fee along with the requisite enclosures for each post (s).
7. Candidates should submit single application only. In case of multiple applications / registrations, the last registered applications shall only be considered for scrutiny.
8. After submitting the application through ONLINE, a Registration-Cum-Application Form will be generated. Candidates are required to take two copies of print out of the same.
1. Retain one copy with them for reference.
2. Send the other copy of the Registration-Cum-Application Form along with the documents uploaded, in a cover with superscription of “APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF …………………… (………..GRADE) IN NLC India Limited”, by Post / Courier, latest by 04-03-2019 to the following address. THE CHIEF GENERAL MANAGER (HR), RECRUITMENT CELL, HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT, CORPORATE OFFICE, NLC INDIA LIMITED, BLOCK-1, NEYVELI – 607801, TAMILNADU.
9. The Candidature of the applicants who fail to submit the hard copy of the Registration-cum-Application Form (or) whose Registration-cumApplication Form are not received or received belatedly after the stipulated time limit will not be considered and the application fee paid by them, if any, will not be refunded.
10. Candidates are advised not to send any original certificates along with the Registration-Cum-Application Form. Original Certificates are to be produced only at the time of Interview / Practical test.