1. The Candidates are expected to have a good knowledge on the book titled “Tuberculosis prevalence surveys: a handbook” for working in this survey.
3. The Candidates should bring a copy of the Bio data in the prescribed format along with all certificates / testimonials in original for verification. Candidates who fail to bring the Original Certificates for written test / Interview will not be considered.
4. Experience certificate should clearly state the nature of work during the period of employment.
5. No- Objection Certificate from the current employer (for Govt./AB/PSU Servants only)
6. All posts are Contractual for the duration offered. The appointment may be renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance and project requirement.
7. The incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under NIRT/ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
8. TA/DA will not be paid by NIRT for attending the written test/ interview.
9. The Director, ICMR-NIRT reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or cancel the recruitment or re-advertise the posts, without assigning any reasons thereof, no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
10. Any further information may be downloaded from ICMR-NIRT website which will be updated from time to time.
11. Date of Walk-in Interview/written test may be changed due to administrative reasons, hence, candidates are advised to check website before appearing Walk-in Interview. The Director/Selection Committee has the right to accept / reject any application without assigning any reason thereof and no recommendation in this matter will be entertained. Canvassing and bringing pressure in any form for short listing, interview and employment will be a disqualification and barred from selection process.