Project Technician-III (Technician ‘C’)
Hiring Organisation: National Institute For Research In Reproductive Health
Salary: INR Rs. 16,000/- per month
Address: Opposite Ramesh Bhavan, Jehangir Merwanji Street, Parel East Mumbai Maharashtra 400012
Education Requirements: 12th Pass in Science Subject and 2 years Diploma in DMLT. OR 12th Science Subjects with one year DMLT and one year required experience in a recognized organization as Technician ‘B’ or two years field / laboratory experience. (B.Sc. (Microbiology) degree shall be treated as 3 years experience)
Desirable Qualifications: Msc/BSc (Microbiology, Life Sciences, Zoology) with DMLT and/or experience in microbiology lab /hospital
Date & Time of Interview: 02-11-2015
Age Limit: Not exceeding 33 years
No Of Post: 01
1. Qualification/degree should be from a reputed Institution/University.
2. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee for selection.
3. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
4. No TA/DA will be paid either for attending the interview or joining the post.
5. Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organizations are not eligible
How To Apply: Applications are invited through Walk-in-Interview on 02-11-2015 between 10:00 hrs. and 12:00 hrs. for the following vacancies on purely temporary basis under Non-Institutional ad-hoc projects. “MODIFIED RESAZURIN MICROITER ASSAY FOR IN VITRO ASSESSMENT OF DIFFERENT ANTIMICROBIALS AGAINST LABORATORY PATHOGENS”