NIOS Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 86 Assistant, Officer and Other Posts
Apr 19, 2019
Organization Name: National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)
Employment Type: Full-time
Name of the Post: NIOS, Assistant, Officer and Other Posts 2019
Post Date: 19-04-2019
Total Vacancy: 86
Information:National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS), has declared the notification for the recruitment of Deputy Director, Assistant Audit Officer, Junior Assistant, Supervisor and Other Posts. Qualification required is bachelor degree from recognized university. The interested candidates can apply online from 17-04-2019.
Last Date to Apply Online: 17-05-2019 till 11:59 PM.
Age Limit (as on 17-05-2019)
Age relaxation is admissible as per Government of India rules.
Degree (Mechanical/ Electrical Engg Disciplines).
Deputy Director (Academic)
Deputy Director (Accounts)
Assistant Audit Officer
1. Merely fulfilling minimum essential qualifications shall not entail the candidate for calling for written test/Interview.
2. The number of positions may increase/decrease. The candidates should therefore furnish details of all the qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant field over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed along with documentary evidence.
3. Candidates already working in Government service and fulfilling requirement of experience & eligibility are required to submit their applications through proper channel in the prescribed format along with (i) Vigilance Clearance; (ii) Details and nature of experience, and (iii) No Objection Certificate, to the effect that the candidate will be spared for joining NIOS in the event of selection.
4. ACRs for the last five years duly attested on each page by a Group 'A' Gazetted Officer in case applying for deputation.
5. NIOS shall verify the antecedents or documents uploaded/submitted by the candidate at the time of appointment or during the tenure of service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidate are false at any stage, even after the appointment or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated without notice or any compensation in lieu thereof.
How to Apply
1. Candidate must have two (02) copies of his recent passport size photographs before applying for any post. Kindly note that only "ON LINE" applications shall be acceptable and application in any other form shall not be acceptable. While applying, the E-mail ID (Valid for at least 12 months) AND one alternate E-mail ID are mandatory fields, without which the application will not be registered.
2. Read the advertisement content carefully and ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria of the post.
3. Fill up the online application form with your details. (Candidates are advised to take print of blank online form and fill it before actually entering the data online.)
4. Click the "SUBMIT" button. A unique registration no. shall appear on the screen, note this registration no.
5. In case you face any difficulty in online registration inform us at: email@example.com