Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS)
Address:Punjagutta, , Hyderabad,Telangana 500 082
Pay Scale: (PB 3‐Rs.15,600/‐ ‐39,100/‐) Pay Rs.30,000/‐ Grade Pay Rs.8000 + Allowances
Educational Requirements: DM/M.Ch or equivalent qualification.
Experience Requirements: D.M/M.Ch of 3 years duration or qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
Age Limit: Upper Age limit is 55 years for faculty
Last Date: 03/19/2016
How to Apply: The filled in applications should reach the Executive Registrar, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Punjagutta, Hyderabad‐500082, Telangana State, India as per the last date mentioned against the posts. Postal delay shall not be accepted.
General Instructions: 1. The qualification of candidate should be recognized by the Medical Council of India. Certificates to this effect may be enclosed along with application.
2. The date, month and year of passing the degree and details of experience must be given clearly to assess the experience requirement.
3. The candidates will be recruited against the actual requirements of posts. The number of vacancies may be modified at the time of actual selection.
4. The total experience as on the last date of notification will be taken into account and must be indicated clearly.
5. The qualifications, age, experience, shall be supported by true copies. Upper Age limit is 55 years for faculty.
6. The Institute reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up any post advertised.
7. The Institute reserves the right to change the requirements.
8. If qualified candidates are not forthcoming the Institute reserves the right to fill up the post at a lower level than that advertised.
9. The employees of the Institute are governed by NIMS service rules in all matters relating to service.
10. Candidates shall attend the interview at their own cost, no TA/DA shall be paid by the Institute.
11. Candidates who have not fulfilled as per the requirement will not be permitted to attend the interview.
12. Candidates who are already employed (Government/Any Institute) should forward their applications through proper channel failing which they shall not be permitted to appear for the interview.
13. Selection/Recruitment of candidates to the posts advertised will be made based on NIMS Standing Orders (and statutory orders issued from time to time by the Government will be followed).
14. The selected candidates for the post of faculty have to execute a Bond on non‐ judicial stamp paper worth Rs.100/‐ for Rupees 2 Lakhs only in the prescribed proforma to serve the Institute for 2 years continuously.
15. The filled in applications should reach the Executive Registrar, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Punjagutta, Hyderabad‐500082, Telangana State, India as per the last date mentioned against the posts. Postal delay shall not be accepted. 16. Incomplete applications will be rejected. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
17. Interviews only eligible candidates only.
18. For any further details please contact HR1 section, NIMS, over phone No. 040‐ 23489353.
Details will be available at: http://www.ni ms.edu.in/nnotifications/2016_Notification_%20Assistant_Professor_2016_27022016.pdf