Name of the Post: NFL Engineering Asst Gr-II & Godown Keeper Online Form 2019
Post Date: 20-05-2019
Total Vacancy: 42
Information: National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) has published the notification for the recruitment of Engineering Asst Gr-II & Godown Keeper vacancies Group ‘C’ positions in Non – Executives (Worker) level positions. The qualification required is Diploma (Relevant Discipline) with Relevant experience, Graduation (Science/ Diploma Engg). The minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 35 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 17-05-2019.
National Fertilizers Limited (NFL)
Engineering Asst Gr-II & Godown Keeper Vacancies 2019
Age Limit (as on 30-04-2019)
|Engineering Asst Gr-II (Production)||17||B.Sc (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics)/ Diploma (Chemical Engg) with Relevant experience|
|Engineering Asst Gr-II (Mechanical)||11||Diploma (Mechanical Engg) with 03 Relevant experience|
|Engineering Asst Gr-II (Electrical)||07||Diploma (Electrical Engg) with 05 Relevant experience|
|Engineering Asst Gr-II (Instrumentation)||05||Diploma (Relevant Discipline) with 05 Relevant experience|
|Engineering Asst Gr-II (Chemical Lab)||01||B.Sc (Chemistry)|
|Godown Keeper||01||Graduation (Science/ Diploma Engg) with 05 Relevant experience|
1. Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply online from 17.05.2019 upto 16.06.2019 upto 5:30PM on NFL’s website: www.nationalfertilizers.com Careers Recruitment in RFCL Recruitment of Non-Executives at W-6 level. No other mode of application including manual/paper shall be accepted / entertained.
2. Only one application per candidate is allowed. The details in online application form can be edited / modified before submission of application fee or final submission of online form and details once finally submitted cannot be changed under any circumstances. Hence, candidates are strictly advised to ensure that they have filled in the correct particulars & details in online application form. It should be noted that false declaration shall render the candidate ineligible from this recruitment process.
3. Candidates who are registered with Local Employment Exchange(s)/ District Sainik Resettlement Board and meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria, whose names are sponsored to Ramagundam Unit of RFCL against this advertisement, are advised to apply Online, failing which their candidature will not be considered.
4. Once the payment is made, candidates should download and retain a photocopy of their ereceipt and Online Application Form finally submitted as they would be asked to produce them for reference at the document verification or at any stage of selection process.
5. NFL/ RFCL will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid/wrong email ID provided by the candidate or for delay/non receipt of information if a candidate fails to access his/her mail/website in time. Candidates are not required to send any document to NFL/RFCL.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Click here|