How to Apply
1. Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
2. Candidates should apply online through NFL website www.nationalfertilizers.com. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted. The relevant link for submission of online application will be available from 1000 hours (10:00 AM) on 15.11.2018 under the head “Careers Recruitment in NFL Recruitment of Experienced F&A Professionals - 2018 Apply Online” and submission of application will be allowed on the website upto 1730 hours (5:30 PM) on 14.12.2018, unless changed as per the decision of NFL.
3. Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even after joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria at any stage.
4. Candidates are required to provide their details in online application form regarding age, date of birth, qualification, division and percentage of marks obtained, year of passing and respective School/College/University, work experience including positions held, name of employers with address, nature of duties, period of service, scale of pay, salary/CTC (Cost to Company)/ salary drawn, demand draft for application fee (if applicable) and other requisite information/declaration.
5. The candidates should ensure that the details entered in online application are correct. On submission of duly filled-in application online, candidate is required to download the Application Form generated by the system with unique registration number and send print out of the same, duly signed, alongwith self-attested photocopies of the documents / certificates, as detailed at Sl. No. G.6 below so as to reach NFL by 21.12.2018 / 28.12.2018 (Refer Clause G.7 below) failing which their candidature will not be considered and no queries shall be entertained in this regard.
6. The copy of online submitted application form, duly signed, alongwith self-attested copies of the documents / certificates, as mentioned at Sl. No. G.6 above, should reach in a sealed envelope cover super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ______ (POST NAME) - 2018” at the following address: “Deputy General Manager (HR), National Fertilizers Limited, A-11, Sector-24, Noida, District Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh - 201301”.
7. Hard copy of online application form which would be incomplete OR not in prescribed proforma OR not supported by self-attested copies of relevant documents OR not fulfilling the eligibility criteria OR received at any other address of NFL other than that as mentioned in the foregoing in Clause No. G.7 OR received after due date shall be summarily Rejected‟.
8. It may be noted that those online applications shall be summarily rejected whose hardcopy alongwith self-attested copies of relevant documents in support of their claims made in online application is not received by the due date i.e. 21.12.2018 (or 28.12.2018 if applicable) and no queries shall be entertained in this regard.
9. Candidates should note that scrutiny and shortlisting of applications would be done on the basis of documents enclosed with the prescribed application form. The list of required documents at Clause No. G.6 is indicative and not exhaustive. No interim correspondence by the candidates regarding availability/non - availability of documents would be entertained. Accordingly, candidates are advised to enclose & send self-attested copies of all the relevant documents alongwith the duly signed print-out of online application form in support of their candidature.