Name of the Post: NIACL Administrative Officer Vacancies 2018
Post Date: 10-12-2018
Total Vacancy: 312
Information: New India Assurance Co. Ltd (NIACL) has declared the notification for the recruitment of Administrative Officer (Generalist & Specialists) (Scale – I) Vacancies. Qualification required is CS/ FCS, Graduation/ Post-Graduation, PGDM, ICAI, ICWA. The age limit is required minimum will be 21 years and maximum will be 30 years. The basic pay of Rs.32,795/- in the scale of Rs.32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)-62315 and other admissible allowance as applicable. Total emoluments will be approximately Rs.51,000/- p.m. in Metropolitan Centers.The interested candidates can apply online from 10-12-2018.
New India Assurance Co. Ltd (NIACL)
Administrative Officer Vacancies 2018
Age Limit as on 01-12-2018
|Administrative Officer (Generalist & Specialists) (Scale – I)|
|Sl No||Discipline Name||No. of Posts||Educational Qualification|
|01||Company Secretary||02||CS/ FCS, Graduation/ Post-Graduation|
|02||Legal||30||Graduation/ Post-Graduation (Law)|
|03||Finance & Accounts||35||Graduation/ Post-Graduation, PGDM, ICAI, ICWA|
1. Preliminary Examination
2. Main Examination
4. Final selection
How to Apply
1. Candidates to go to the Recruitment Section of Company’s website http://newindia.co.in and click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point "C".
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct. Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment. Click on 'Submit' button.
|Interview Admit Card||Click here|
|Download Interview Schedule||Click here|
|Phase II Result||Click here|
|Phase – I Marks||Click here|
|Phase II Admit Card||Click here|
|Phase – I Result||Click here|
|Phase – I Admit Card||Click here|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|