Trainee Personnel Officer
Hiring Organisation: North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited
Salary: INR Rs. 20,600-3%-46,500 (IDA)
Address: Brookland Compound, Lower New Colony Shillong Meghalaya 793003
Education Requirements: Graduate w i t h MBA or Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ Human Resource Development/Human Resource Management of minimum 2 years duration with 50% marks in aggregate.
Age Limit: 30 Years
Last Date: 17-January-2016
No Of Post: 04
How To Apply: Interested eligible candidates should apply ON-LINE only. Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted. For detailed advertisement and procedure, log on to www. neepco.gov.in. 1. Read detail advertisement and instructions before filling up the online application form.
2. Application fee of ` 560/- (Rupees five hundred sixty) only is to be submitted in any of the branch of State Bank of India through a Pay-in Slip with unique reference no. which will be system generated on successful submission of online application form. (No Application Fee is required for SC/ST/PwD candidates).
3. Online submission of application will start on 3 rd January, 2016 and close on 17 th January, 2016. However, last date of payment of Application Fee will be 19 th January, 2016.
4. On submission of valid data, the system will generate an “application” with unique application ID which then should be downloaded, signed, photograph affixed and sent through ordinary post only along with following enclosures so as to reach this office within 2 nd February,2016. a) Copy of duly paid Application fee Pay-in-Slip/Challan. b) Documents related to Essential Qualification such as Pass Certificate, all Marksheet, Age Proof(HSLC Certificate or Birth Certificate), Caste/PwD Certificate, etc. c) Documents related to post qualification experience in case of Job Code 292J16 (Security Officer), · Experience Certificate: Proof of experience indicating post held, period of service in each position, pay scale/ emoluments & area of experience, Latest Pay Slip.
5. Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement. If a candidate qualifies in written test and is called for personal interview based on information provided by the candidate but does not fulfill the same, he/she will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
6. Candidates possessing Grading system of Marks ( such as CGPA/DGPA/OGPA etc), grade to percentage conversion scheme obtained from the University/ Institute should be attached along with the application.
7. The post qualification experience and upper age limit will be calculated as on last date of closing of online submission of application.
8. The candidate should send the duly filled & signed application form enclosing all academic, professional qualification certificates/testimonial/marksheets, photograph, Caste certificate (in case of OBC, non-creamy layer certificate), PwD Certificate, Experience certificate, etc or any other relevant documents.
9. The envelope should be superscribed with Advertisement Number, Post applied for with p o s t code in Block Letters and should be sent by ORDINARY POST only to “Post Box No. 89 at GPO, Shillong – 793001 (Meghalaya)” and should reach on or before 2 nd February, 2016. No other form of mail such a s s p e e d p o s t/registered post/courier service/by hand etc. will be accepted.
10. Applications received after the last date will not be accepted under any circumstances.
Details will be available at: http://neepc o.gov.in/neepco/images/pdf/Recruitment/English/AdvtRectt012016_Eng_scstobc.pdf
Salary: Rs. 24900- 50500/-
Education Requirements: MBBS Degree and registration with Indian Medical Council
Age Limit: 30 years
No Of Post: 02
Details will be available at: http://neepco.gov.in/neepc o/images/pdf/Recruitment/English/AdvtRectt012016_Eng_scstobc.pdf