1. Candidates who have appeared for interview against a particular post code in the earlier advertisement no. HR04/2018 are requested not to reapply for the same post code. However, they can apply for a different post code, if found suitable.
2. All positions are open also for candidates who are not physically challenged.
3. Candidate needs to submit his/her application online in the website www.ncscm.res.in/cms/careers/careers.php on or before 25/11/2018. No other mode of application shall be considered. Do not apply via mobile browser.
4. A candidate can apply only up to a maximum of two post codes. All applications of the candidate who have applied for more than two post codes will summarily be rejected.
5. Eligible candidates need to undergo certificate verification, followed by a personal interview on a scheduled time, date and venue, which is given in this advertisement.
6. It is to be noted that the scheduled certificate verification/personal interview is provided without scrutinising any application and hence if the candidate fails to satisfy, any of the conditions for application as stated in this advertisement or elsewhere, then he/she will not be allowed to attend the certificate verification or the interview, as the case may be. Candidates, who had not cleared the certificate verification process, will not be allowed to attend the interview.
7. Candidate appearing for the interview should produce the hard copy of the online application along with necessary documents. No other format of application shall be considered. Candidates appearing without the hard copy of the online application will not be entertained.
8. The candidate needs to carry the original of all the relevant certificate(s) for verification and a copy for submission. Photocopies of the certificates, even if attested, shall not be considered for certificate verification.