1. The interested candidates who fulfill the above conditions may attend the interview on the respective dates mentioned against each and should report upto 11.30 a.m. with a copy of their bio-data in prescribed pro-forma (appended below) and certificates and testimonials. Separate applications are to be submitted for each post applied. They are also requested to bring their original certificates for verification mandatorily. Candidates reporting after 11.30 am may not be entertained.
2. Age criteria will be as per NCERT Norms.
3. The above posts are purely on contract basis and it will not confer on him/her claim for regular employment in NCERT. The number of posts may vary at the discretion of Joint Director.
4. Candidates already in job should forward their applications through their employers and/or come with a “No Objection Certificate” without which the candidate will not be allowed to appear for interview.
5. The Consultants who have already worked in the Council in any capacity for more than 2 years need not apply/report for Interview.
6. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
7. The selected candidates will be required to join immediately.
8. Candidates should bring along with them their written and/or published work, if any (including their art work, multimedia, graphics, animation, audio/videos advertisement/promos, books, journals, thesis/dissertation magazines, etc.).
9. Corrigendum if any will be uploaded on institute website only.
10. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
11. All the disputes are subject to Bhopal jurisdiction.