Terms and Conditions
1. Interested and eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview / personal discussion on the dates mentioned on next page along with the application form (attached).
2. Qualification and experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from a reputed institution / organization recognized by relevant authority.
3. Experience shall count from the date of completion of minimum educational qualification.
4. Submission of incorrect or false information during the process of walk-in-interview / personal discussion shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
5. The Director reserves the right to increase / decrease the number of vacancies as per requirement.
6. Candidates applying for more than one post should apply SEPARATELY for each post.
7. No benefit of provident fund, Leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim etc. will be considered, since the posts are purely temporary basis.
8. Age relaxation against post earmarked for reserved candidates will be as per Govt. of India Norms. No relaxation against Unreserved (UR) vacancies.
9. Age limit and experience will be considered as on the date of walk-in-interview / personal discussion.
10. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the walk-in-interview / personal discussion.
11. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification / experience does not guarantee selection.
12. Candidates employed in Govt. Service /Semi Govt. Autonomous Bodies of State/Central Govt. should submit a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of walk-in-interview / personal discussion.
13. The above posts are filled-up on purely temporary basis and contractual basis, co-terminus with the project & the candidate will have no right to claim for Permanent Employment under NCDIR/ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
14. Written test will be for 70 marks consisting of 100 objective and multiple type questions on syllabus as per the essential qualification, desirable qualification and job description. If the eligible candidates are more than 30, then written test will be held followed by personal discussion otherwise direct personal discussion will be held from the time of written test indicated onwards.
15. Community/ Caste certificate: Candidates applying under OBC category, shall submit attested copy of OBC Non – Creamy Layer Certificate in specified format, issued within one year from the date of walk-in-interview / personal discussion by the appropriate authority. Only Non Creamy Layer OBC certificates will be accepted and other certificates will not be accepted.
16. All posts are contractual for the duration offered. The appointment may be renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance and project requirement.
17. The Director has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason thereof and no recommendation in this matter will be entertained.
18. Canvassing and bringing pressure in any form for short listing and employment will be a disqualification and barred from selection process.
19. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons.
20. Candidates possessing the above essential qualification and experience may come for walk-in-interview / personal discussion at National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research, Nirmal Bhawan-ICMR Complex (II Floor), Poojanahalli, Kannamangala Post, Bengaluru–562110.