Name of the Post: Data Entry Operator, Section Officer, Asst, Jr, Sr. Project Asst & Others
Total Vacancy: 19
Information: National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research (NCDIR), has declared the notification for the recruitment of Data Entry Operator, Section Officer, Asst, Jr, Sr. Project Asst & Others Walk in Interview on purely temporary or contractual basis. The qualification required is 12th Class, Degree, PG (Relevant Discipline).The interested and eligible candidates can walk in for the interview on 19-6-2019 and 20-6-2019 from 11 AM onwards. The Venue of Interview is National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research, Nirmal Bhawan-ICMR Complex (II Floor), Poojanahalli, Kannamangala Post, Bengaluru–562110.
National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research (NCDIR)
Maximum Age: 30 years
|Data Entry operator (Grade A)||01||Intermediate OR 12th pass from recognized board. A speed test of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer.|
|Section Officer||01||Three years’ Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university/ institution with 5 years’ experience of administration/ finance and accounts work.|
|Assistant||03||Three years’ Graduate in any discipline from recognized University with five years’ experience in administration or finance/accounts work.|
|Sr. Project Assistant||01||i) 12th pass or equivalent from a recognized board with five years’ experience of administration work. OR ii) Graduate in any discipline from recognized university with two years’ experience of administration work, And iii) A speed test of not less than 8000 key depression per hour through speed test on computer.|
|Jr. Project Assistant||02||i) 12th pass or equivalent from a recognized board. ii) A speed test of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour (KPDH) on computer.|
|Computer Programmer (Grade B)||03||Master’s Degree in Computer Application / Information Technology / Computer Science from recognized university. OR B.E/ B. Tech in Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Technology / Information Technology from a recognized university with two years’ experience in relevant areas of programming or information system in a Government, Autonomous, PSU etc. recognized organizations.|
|Project Technical Officer (Statistics)||02||Graduate in Statistics / Biostatistics from recognized university with five years’ work experience from a recognized institution OR Master’s degree in the Statistics / Biostatistics from recognized university.|
|Project Technical Officer||01||Graduate in Life Science / Statistics from a recognized university with five years’ work experience from a recognized institution OR Master’s degree in Statistics / Computer Science / Medical Geography / Geoinformatics / Health Informatics.|
|Project Assistant||05||Graduate in Life Science / Statistics from a recognized university with three years’ work experience from a recognized institution OR Master’s degree in Statistics / Computer Science / Medical Geography / Geoinformatics / Health Informatics.|
Terms and Conditions
1. Interested and eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview / personal discussion on the dates mentioned on next page along with the application form (attached).
2. Qualification and experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from a reputed institution / organization recognized by relevant authority.
3. Experience shall count from the date of completion of minimum educational qualification.
4. Submission of incorrect or false information during the process of walk-in-interview / personal discussion shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
5. The Director reserves the right to increase / decrease the number of vacancies as per requirement.
6. Candidates applying for more than one post should apply SEPARATELY for each post.
7. No benefit of provident fund, Leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim etc. will be considered, since the posts are purely temporary basis.
8. Age relaxation against post earmarked for reserved candidates will be as per Govt. of India Norms. No relaxation against Unreserved (UR) vacancies.
9. Age limit and experience will be considered as on the date of walk-in-interview / personal discussion.
10. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the walk-in-interview / personal discussion.
11. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification / experience does not guarantee selection.
12. Candidates employed in Govt. Service /Semi Govt. Autonomous Bodies of State/Central Govt. should submit a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of walk-in-interview / personal discussion.
13. The above posts are filled-up on purely temporary basis and contractual basis, co-terminus with the project & the candidate will have no right to claim for Permanent Employment under NCDIR/ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
14. Written test will be for 70 marks consisting of 100 objective and multiple type questions on syllabus as per the essential qualification, desirable qualification and job description. If the eligible candidates are more than 30, then written test will be held followed by personal discussion otherwise direct personal discussion will be held from the time of written test indicated onwards.
15. Community/ Caste certificate: Candidates applying under OBC category, shall submit attested copy of OBC Non – Creamy Layer Certificate in specified format, issued within one year from the date of walk-in-interview / personal discussion by the appropriate authority. Only Non Creamy Layer OBC certificates will be accepted and other certificates will not be accepted.
16. All posts are contractual for the duration offered. The appointment may be renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance and project requirement.
17. The Director has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason thereof and no recommendation in this matter will be entertained.
18. Canvassing and bringing pressure in any form for short listing and employment will be a disqualification and barred from selection process.
19. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons.
20. Candidates possessing the above essential qualification and experience may come for walk-in-interview / personal discussion at National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research, Nirmal Bhawan-ICMR Complex (II Floor), Poojanahalli, Kannamangala Post, Bengaluru–562110.