1. The engagement will be purely on contract basis on consolidate remuneration initially for one year and may be extended at the discretion of the competent authority based on good conduct and satisfactory performance of the incumbent and subject to requirements of the institute.
2. The post(s) at Sl. No. 01 & 02 for Community Based Rehabilitation (CBR) Project of the institute at Rajarhat Block, North 24 Parganas, West Bengal.
3. The engagement is purely contractual in nature and does not confer any right for regularization or permanent absorption. 4. The appointee will not be entitled to any allowances, financial benefits or concession as admissible to government employees. Statutory deduction will be made according to rules.
5. Number of vacancy as indicated may be varied as per institute requirement. Institute shall prepare panel of selected candidates & same shall valid for One year from the date of recommendation. Engagement of candidate shall be considered on the basis of vacancy arises and subject to validity of panel.
6. Canvassing and/or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature.
7. He/She is expected to confirm to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the Institute employees.
8. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
9. The decision of the competent authority in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications etc. will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection. The Institute reserves the right to reject any or all applications without giving any reason whatsoever.
10. The competent authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
11. The candidate should have knowledge in computer application.