- Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. Location for the Selection process will be indicated in the call letter. The candidates may kindly note that any cost incurred by them for attending the interview will not be reimbursed by NABCONS.
- The applicant may submit the declaration in the Google form with respect to the educationa l qualification and experience. Self-attested copies of educational qualifications and experience certificates to be compulsorily submitted at the time of the interview. Original documents would be required for verification at the time of Interview.
-Place of posting of the person appointed will initially be as mentioned in the appointment letter. They are however liable to be posted anywhere in India as per office requirement.
- For the eligible shortlisted candidates already working with NABCONS, in case of selection for any of the posts, they will have to resign from their existing contract and sign the fresh contract.
- List of selected and waitlisted candidates for the post will be uploaded in NABCONS website (www.nabcons.com). The validity of the waitlisted panel will be for one year.
-No correspondence will be entertained from any ineligible and non-selected candidate. In all matters regarding the selection process, documents to be produced for the selection process, minimum qualifying standards, number of vacancies, results etc. , the company’s decision shall be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
-The final appointment will be based on the decision of selection committee constituted for the purpose. Company reserves the right to increase/ decrease the number of posts or not to fill up any of the posts.
-The appointment shall be subject to the candidate being found medically fit, for which purpose the candidate shall be required to undergo the protocol of medical tests upon reporting at place of posting at his/her own cost. The continuance in NABCONS’s service shall be subject to remaining medically fit to discharge duties and responsibilities. The decision of NABCONS regarding medical fitness shall be final and binding on the candidate.
- Merely satisfying the eligibility criteria does not entitle a candidate to be called for the interview. NABCONS reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the interview depending on number of applications with reference to candidate's qualification, suitability, experience, etc.
-Applications received after the due date shall not be entertained and will be rejected.
-Under no circumstances applications submitted by hand or any other mode will be entertained. The application submitted through online mode provided in this advertisement will only be accepted.
- The contractually engaged staff shall have no legal claim to regular absorption either during the period of contract or after the period of contract expires. Similarly, the Contract Appointee will have no claims as to seniority
-NABCONS reserves the right to cancel the recruitment for the captioned posts without assigning any reason.