Name of the Post: MECON Limited, Management Trainee Posts
Post Date: 03-12-2018
Total Vacancy: 30
Information: MECON Limited, has declared the notification for the recruitment of Management Trainee Posts. Candidates who are interested in vacancy details can apply for same posts. Qualification required is Degree, PG Degree/ PG Diploma/ MBA/ MSW/ MA, MBA / PGDM/ PGDBM. The maximum age limit required is 28 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 01-12-2018.
Payment Mode: Online mode in Bank of Baroda, Lalpur Ranchi Branch, IFSC Code: BARB0LALRAN (5th Character is zero), A/c no. 41110200000192, Beneficiary Name: MECON Limited (Current Account) and enter the Transaction details in the online application form.
Candidates belonging to SC / ST, Persons with Disability (PwD) and Ex-servicemen category are exempted from payment of fee.
Application fee is non-refundable.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-12-2018
Closing Date to Apply Online: 02-01-2019
Age Limit (as on 19-12-2018)
Maximum Age Limit is: 28 Years
1. The selection process shall comprise of Written Test and Interview. The weightage of written test and personal interview shall be 80:20. The candidates who qualify the written test based on their performance (merit) and eligibility and reservation and relaxation guidelines of Government of India shall be called for interview. The final selection shall be based on performance (merit) in Written Test and Interview together and the reservation & relaxation guidelines of Government of India.
2. The candidates should ensure their eligibility as mentioned under eligibility criteria before applying. Admission to appear in the written examination will be purely provisional and subject to verification of information/ documents at the time of interview, if shortlisted or even at a later stage.
How to Apply
1. Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility criteria shall apply on-line through our website www.meconlimited.co.in -> Careers -> Career Opportunities from 01.12.2018 to 02.01.2019. No other mode of submission of application is allowed.
2. Before applying on-line, a candidate must have an active email ID and a mobile phone number. Any important information including Corrigendum / Changes / Updates, and information to candidates and general instructions (including call letters for interview) during the course of engagement process shall be made available either through the website or on the e-mail id provided by the candidates. Candidates may therefore provide a valid e-mail id and mobile phone number and keep it active for atleast one year.
3. Queries, if any, may be addressed to the following e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact No.0651-2483571/2483043. For IT related queries, you may reach IT Cell of MECON at email@example.com or Contact No. 0651-2483414.
4. MECON shall not be responsible, if candidates fill up their details wrongly and consequently their application is rejected.
5. MECON will not be responsible for any candidate for not being able to submit their on-line application within the last date on account of system error or for any other reasons. A Candidate can apply for one post only.