How to Apply
1. Go to the page careers.lvbank.com
2. Click on the ‘View Notification’ to download and carefully read the detailed notification.
3. Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link to register.
4. For New Application – Click on the ‘Register’ Link. This will open the first page of the new application.
5. First Page of the Application – Fill the basic details such as Name, Mobile No, Email Id, Gender, and Date of Birth as required in the form. Check the filled details carefully before clicking the ‘Submit’ button, as you will not be permitted to make changes in the application later.
6. Registration Completed’ E-mail / SMS will be sent to your registered email ID and mobile number with the application number. This application number along with Page 5 of 7 your DOB will allow you to login further to complete your registration / print registration slip before the due date.
7. On the screen shown, click on the ‘Login’ button. You will be shown a link which will ask you to login again. Proceed with the login procedure by using the application ID and DOB, which will open the second page of the application form.
8. Fill up all the required information on the screens (which are in fact the subsequent tabs of the on-line form) with personal identification details, etc. Candidates should take utmost care and furnish the correct details while filling in the on-line application.
9. Photograph must be a recent passport size colour photo with white background, and no harsh shadows. If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen. Also, ensure that both ears are visible in the picture. Wearing of caps, hats and dark glasses is not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face. The image should only be in .jpg or .jpeg format. The size of file should be not more than 500 kb.
10. Sign on a white paper with Black ink pen and scan it. Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page and ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 500 kb. Please note that this signature would appear on the Admit Card, and it should match with the signature on the attendance sheet while appearing for the online test.