Name of the Post: Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO Vacancies 2018
Post Date: 06-12-2018
Information: Lakshmi Vilas Bank has declared the notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer vacancies. Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details can apply online for same vacancies. Qualification required is Candidates should possess Graduation with minimum 60% marks from any recognised University. The age limit is required minimum will be 20 years and maximum will be 28 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 05-12-2018.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank
Probationary Officer Vacancies 2018
Age Limit (as on 01-12-2018)
1. Selection will be on the basis of performance in the Online Examination, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
2. Those candidates who come out successful in the Online Examination shall be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview thereafter. The Bank reserves the right to make required modification in the selection process.
How to Apply
1. Go to the page careers.lvbank.com
2. Click on the ‘View Notification’ to download and carefully read the detailed notification.
3. Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link to register.
4. For New Application – Click on the ‘Register’ Link. This will open the first page of the new application.
5. First Page of the Application – Fill the basic details such as Name, Mobile No, Email Id, Gender, and Date of Birth as required in the form. Check the filled details carefully before clicking the ‘Submit’ button, as you will not be permitted to make changes in the application later.
6. Registration Completed’ E-mail / SMS will be sent to your registered email ID and mobile number with the application number. This application number along with Page 5 of 7 your DOB will allow you to login further to complete your registration / print registration slip before the due date.
7. On the screen shown, click on the ‘Login’ button. You will be shown a link which will ask you to login again. Proceed with the login procedure by using the application ID and DOB, which will open the second page of the application form.
8. Fill up all the required information on the screens (which are in fact the subsequent tabs of the on-line form) with personal identification details, etc. Candidates should take utmost care and furnish the correct details while filling in the on-line application.
9. Photograph must be a recent passport size colour photo with white background, and no harsh shadows. If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen. Also, ensure that both ears are visible in the picture. Wearing of caps, hats and dark glasses is not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face. The image should only be in .jpg or .jpeg format. The size of file should be not more than 500 kb.
10. Sign on a white paper with Black ink pen and scan it. Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page and ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 500 kb. Please note that this signature would appear on the Admit Card, and it should match with the signature on the attendance sheet while appearing for the online test.
|Training Admit Card||Click here|
|GD & Interview Admit Card||Click here|
|GD & Interview Dates||Click here|
|Exam Result||Click here|
|Admit Card||Click here|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Log In||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|