Konkan Railway Corporation Limited
Address: Belapur Bhavan, Sec-11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400614
Pay Scale (Salary): PB-1, Rs. 5200-20200 in GP Rs. 1800/-
Educational Requirements: Minimum 10th pass (regular) from the Recognized State Level Education Board, or ITI or equivalent or above.
i) Land losers whose land has been acquired for Konkan Railway line Project (Self / Sons / Spouse / Unmarried daughters / Grand sons/ Unmarried Grand daughters only) are eligible.
ii) Other than Konkan Railway land losers, SC/ST candidates from Employment Exchanges with valid registration along Konkan Railway route within the jurisdiction of Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. (Raigad, Sindhudurg and Ratnagiri Districts of Maharashtra; Goa State; and Karwar, Udupi and South Kannada Districts of Karnataka) are eligible. iii) Employees/Trainees of Konkan Railway are not eligible
Job Responsibilities / Job Description: The job of Trackman mostly involves outdoor duties for railway track and railway related equipment’s operation and maintenance. For this job, he has to pass the required training and perform his duty with his mental and physical strength. In addition to keeping proper records, performing physical work, he has also to walk several kilometers daily. He has to lift heavy material and walk carrying these in work area. The working hours may be in day or night or both. In addition to the above, any other works may also be allotted to him by the administration from time to time.
No of Post (Vacancies) in Konkan Railway Corporation Limited: 15
Age Limit: For post of Trackmen, the candidates should be within the age group of 18 years (minimum) and 38 years (maximum) as on 01/07/2016.
Last Date to Apply For This Job : 04/05/2016
How to Apply in Konkan Railway Corporation Limited: The application forms either can be down-loaded from the Konkan Railway website – www.konkanrailway.com or can be obtained from any of the KRCL Stations and other KRCL Offices at BELAPUR, RATNAGIRI, MADGAON & KARWAR – free of cost. The applications duly filled in should be submitted to Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd, Belapur Bhavan, Sec-11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai-400614 and should reach on or before 05/04/2016. Applications will not be accepted in any other offices of KRCL and if sent personally or by post to such other offices, will not be considered.
General Instructions: 1. Applications completed in all respects along with all enclosures should be sent by Registered Post or delivered in person so as to reach the above mentioned office before closing date of 05/04/2016 by 17.30 hrs. Applications received after this date/time will not be entertained. Konkan Railway will not be responsible for any postal delay.
2. Applications not accompanied by any of the above documents and incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. No further correspondence in this respect shall be entertained.
3. Candidates are warned that submission of false information will render them liable for immediate dismissal, if selected without any notice or disciplinary action.
4. Konkan Railway holds all the right to alter the vacancies and other procedure as notified or cancel the recruitment against this notification as it may deem fit.
5. ANY KIND OF CANVASSING WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION OF CANDIDATE AT ANY STAGE OF SELECTION WITHOUT ASSIGNING ANY REASON. NO FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED IN THIS REGARD.
6. NO CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED FROM OR ON BEHALF OF INELIGIBLE CANDIDATES.
7. KONKAN RAILWAY HAS NOT NOMINATED ANY AGENT/S FOR RECRUITMENT. CANDIDATES SHOULD NOT FALL PREY TO ANY FALSE PROMISES MADE BY ANYONE. DOING SO WILL BE AT THEIR OWN RISK AND THE CORPORATION IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR IT.
Job Details for Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Will Be Available At: http://konkanrailway.co m/english/current-notifications/