Section Engineer (E&M/P&T)
Kochi Metro Rail Ltd.
Address: 8th Floor, Revenue Tower, Park Avenue ,Kochi ,Kerala 682011
Pay Scale: Rs. 16000 - 30770
Educational Requirements: First class Bachelor’s degree holder in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics Engineering
Desirable Qualifications: 2 years or Diploma (Three years) in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics Engineering with 6 years post qualification experience
Experience Requirements: Candidate should possess experience in mainline railway /Metro railway/railway electrical works.
No of Post: 03
Age Limit: Minimum age should be 18 years
How to Apply: Application form may be filled online by selecting the link in KMRL website.
• The duly filled in application form submitted online may be printed and forwarded to the address given below along with application fee and self-attested copies of proof of age, qualifications & experience may be send by Registered post/Speed post/courier in an envelope superscribing the name of the post applied for.
• The application fee should be paid in the form of a demand draft for Rs. 500.00 drawn in favour of Kochi Metro Rail Ltd., payable at Kochi. This is non-refundable under any circumstances.
• Applications shall be send to Dy. General Manager (HR & Training), Kochi Metro Rail Ltd., 8th Floor, Revenue Tower, Park Avenue, Kochi – 682 011 so as to reach the office latest by 10th February 2016.
• The application shall be forwarded to KMRL through Post/Courier service only. Applications forwarded though any other means including by fax or e-mail will not be entertained.
General Instructions: The number of vacancies shown above is tentative and may undergo change.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview. KMRL reserves the right to shortlist the candidates and relax eligibility criteria in case of exceptionally deserving candidates.
• Applicants employed in Govt./Quasi Govt./ PSUs shall apply through proper channel, after forwarding the advance copy along with the application fee and shall produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview. • Acceptance or rejection of application of the candidates will be the sole discretion of the Management. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
• Applications of candidates attempting to influence or interfere with the selection process will be rejected summarily and he/she will be declared disqualified for future vacancies in KMRL.
• No TA/DA will be paid by KMRL to candidates for attending interview.
• Candidates who had applied earlier need not apply for the same position.
• Experience means post qualification experience alone.
Details will be available at: http://kochimetro.org/ca reers/site_media/notifications/10.pdf