1. Application form can be downloaded from the web site www.ksacs.kerala.gov.in.
2. Application in the prescribed format along with attested copies of relevant certificates showing qualification and experience may be sent by post. The Application without signature will be summarily rejected.
3. Separate applications may be send for more than one position.
4. Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
5. The selection process will be based on academic qualification and experience and may also include written test/skill test (wherever required), interview as may be decided depending on the total number of eligible applicants. Selection process will be held at Trivandrum.
6. Kerala State AIDS Control Society reserves the right to cancel this notification and/or to limit the appointment to certain area.
7. In case of false or insufficient information/lack of proof to ascertain the eligibility of the applicant, their candidature will summarily be rejected at any stage of the selection process.
8. Documents to prove Qualification, Age, Experience etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
9. Only duly signed bio data will be considered.
10. Contract will be initially for a period of one year which may be extended further at the discretion of the Kerala State AIDS Control Society. Application may be sent to “The Project Director, Kerala State AIDS Control Society, Red Cross Road, Thiruvananthapuram-695035. The envelope should be super scribed with the name of the post for which application is being made. Other applications will be rejected.
11. Last date of receiving applications is 15/11/2018. Applications received after 5 pm on 15/11/2018 will be summarily rejected.