How to Apply
1. . Candidates can apply online for KARTET-2018 through department website www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in on or before 25/12/2018.
2. Candidate particulars should be filled in online and the scanned JPEG images of photograph and signature should be uploaded at the time of filling the online application form.
3. On completing the process of uploading all the relevant documents, the candidate should take a print of the computer generated application containing the register no, candidate particulars, applied papers and complete address of the candidate.
4. The particulars once filled by the candidate shall be final and will not be changed in future.
5. Request for change/correction in any particulars in the Final Online Application shall not be entertained under any circumstances.
6. The CAC will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of nonacceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any of the particulars once filled in the Final Online Application Page whatever may be the reason.
7. Upload Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature.
8. The candidates may download his/her application through department website www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in once the payment is successful by using candidates User Name and Password.
9. KARTET is an eligibility test only and has no claim for recruitment.
10. Any information related to KARTET-2018 will be sent to the Candidates’ mobile phone or email. Hence the candidate should provide the mobile no. and email id which is currently in use. For latest updates, please check the department website www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in