Jr. Officer (Sales), Balmer Lawrie
Address: Ambadeep Building, 20th Floor, 14, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi
Postal Code: 110001
City: New Delhi
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be placed on three year fixed term contract. Compensation will be linked to qualification and experience and shall be as per the industry standards.
Educational Requirements: Graduation
Qualifications: Degree/ Diploma in tourism
Experience Requirements: 1+ year for FTO-1 (Jr. Officer)
Details will be available at: http://balmerlawrie.com/files/Web%20ad%20JO%20Sales%20Chandigarh.pdf
No of Post: 02
How To Apply:
1. Pls. apply through the e-recruitment portal. To apply through the portal you need to first register. You can register using the following link: https://careers.balmerlawrie.com/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_candidate_registration?sap-client=100#.
2. After creation of your profile, pls. ensure that you apply against the appropriate position by going to the “Employment Opportunities” tab. Only creation of profile does not ensure does not ensure consideration of your candidature for a job.
3. Once you have completed your application please send the system generated resume to the mail id email@example.com. ( You need to have Adobe reader installed in your PC for this)
4. In case of any difficulty please send your feedback by clicking on the link “Feedback” or writeto firstname.lastname@example.org giving the description of your problem and your contact number
5. Last date for submission of applications is 20th August, 2015.
6. Please read The Other General Conditions before applying for the positions.
Last Date: 20th August, 2015
Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
Other General Terms & Conditions::
1. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. BALMER LAWRIE & CO. LTD. being the Appointing Authority would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
2. Incomplete applications received after the due date ARE LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY.
3. Request for change of Mailing address / Email / category / posts as mentioned in the application will not be entertained.
4. The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for shortlisting and or final selection. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the relevance and quality of experience vis-à-vis the requirements of the advertised role. The Company’s decision shall be final in this regard.
5. The job description mentioned above is only indicative. It may change based on the requirement of the Company and discretion of the management.