Technical Assistant, Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology
Address: Ground Floor, Engineer’s Hostel – I, Near Golchakkar, Dhurwa, Ranchi
Pay Scale: Consolidated pay Rs. 18,000/-
Educational Requirements: B.E./B.Tech. (Computer Science Engineering/ECE/IT)/MCA
Qualifications: Global Certification: Relevant (.Net/SQL Server/Oracle) Global Certification will be preferred.
Experience Requirements: Total Post Qualification Relevant Experience should be at-least of 1 year, should have a sound knowledge of
ASP.NET with SQL Server/Oracle Data Base
Details will be available at: http://recruitment.jharkhand.gov.in/
No of Post: 01
How To Apply: On-line application will be accepted with required documents latest by 25th August, 2015. Applications will not be accepted through post or in person at this office.
Last Date: 25.08.2015 till 05:00 pm
Age Limit: Maximum Age 35 years as on the date of Advertisement.
• All the posts will be filled on contract basis initially for a period of 01 year and may be extended further (on yearly basis) on the basis of satisfactory performance.
• The post mentioned above is co-terminus with project.
• Persons working in Government/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Organization should apply through proper channel. Candidates will have to produce the proof of the details furnished in their application in original at the
time of interview.
• Applications should be accompanied with self attested true copies of the qualifications/experiences/proof of date of birth, etc along with testimonials, mark sheets of all examinations and a recent passport size photographs.
• Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (JAP-IT) reserves all the right not to fill up the post, if it is so decides.
• All the application only been entertained through “recruitment.jharkhand.gov.in”.