ISEC Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 8 Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Posts
Oct 15, 2018
Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, IN
Organization Name: Institute for Social & Economic Change
Employment Type: Full-time
Name of the Post: ISEC Professor, Associate & Assistant Professor Posts
Post Date: 15-10-2018
Information:Institute for Social & Economic Change (ISEC) has declared the notification for the recruitment of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor. Qualification required is Master’s Degree, Ph.D (Relevant Disciplines). The pay scale for the post of Assistant Professor is Rs.15600 – 39100 AGP 6000, for Associate Professor is Rs.37400 – 67000 AGP 9000, for Professor is Rs.37400 – 67000 AGP 10000. Closing date for acceptance of application is 02-11-2018.
Institute for Social & Economic Change (ISEC)
Professor, Associate & Asst Professor Vacancies 2018
1. Attested copies of the marks card/certificates relating to prescribed academic qualifications.
2. Attested certificate for proof of age (SSLC marks card/Birth certificate)
3. Attested caste certificate issued by the jurisdictional Tahsildar for claiming reservations under relevant category.
4. Attested experience certificate and copies of the publications as prescribed
5. Attested copies of all the publications (Publications in predatory journals/ books will not be considered).
6. Web link of all articles/journals/research papers wherever available.
Mode of Selection
The applications received from the eligible candidates will be screened by the IQAC and the screening committee. Application will be verified along with documents and based on the rules adopting Academic Performance Indicator (API) procedure and are shortlisted. Canvassing in any form by candidates will result in disqualification of candidate.