Manager Civil (Buildings)
Hiring Organisation: Ircon Infrastructure & Services Limited (IrconISL)
Salary: INR Rs.29100-54500 (IDA)
Address: C-4, District Centre, Saket, New-Delhi Delhi 110017
Education Requirements: Degree in Civil Engineering with not less than 60% Marks. M. Tech shall be given preference
Experience Requirements: Minimum 11 Years experience in construction/supervision of Multistory buildings, development of colonies hospitals, institutional building, etc.
Age Limit: 41 Years
Last Date: 21-November-2015
No Of Post: 03
1. Application neatly typed on A-4 size paper should be sent to Chief Executive Officer, IRCON INFRASTRUCTURE & SERVICES LTD, C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110 017 accompanied with the copy of following documents:
1) Matriculation/Secondary School Certificate (for age proof);
2) Certificate of professional Degree with mark sheets;
3) Certificates of other professional qualifications, if any;
4) Certificates in proof of experience, as applicable, clearly indicating the length and line of experience as per eligibility conditions;
5) Community certificate if applicable;
6) DD for Rs. 300/- for UR and OBC applicants & Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PwD & Ex-servicemen applicants in original. (Applicant are required to mention the name & post applied for on back side of DD)
2. The number of posts indicated above may vary based on further assessment of requirement.
3. Candidates working in Govt./ PSUs/Auto. Bodies should inform their employers in writing before applying for posts in IrconISL. Such candidates will have to produce NOC from their employers at the time of interview.
4. All information given in the application will be verified with original documents at the time of interview. If discrepancies are found, candidature will be cancelled at any stage of recruitment process.
5. Application is liable to be rejected if it is not in the prescribed format, incomplete, unsigned, without a photograph or received in IrconISL after the closing date. IrconISL will not be responsible for loss of application in transit or postal delay. IrconISL on discretion reserves the right to reject any application or cancel the candidature without assigning any reason thereof.
6. The envelope containing the application should be clearly super scribed “Application for the post of “_____________________ - Advt. No. –ISL 01/ 2015-16”.
7. Last date for receipt of filled in applications in IrconISL office: 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement (31-10-15) in Employment News. i.e. 21-11-2015. 27th April, 8 Incomplete or vague applications will be rejected summarily. Applications not in the prescribed format or without supporting documents will also not be entertained. IrconISL will not be responsible for loss of application in transit or postal delay.
How To Apply: Application neatly typed on A-4 size paper should be sent to Chief Executive Officer, IRCON INFRASTRUCTURE & SERVICES LTD, C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110 017 a
Details will be available at: http://www.irconisl.com/images/vacancy/Advt%20No%2001_2015-16%20Manager%20Civil.pdf