IPR Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 44 Project Scientific Assistant, Project Scientific Officer and Other Posts
Jan 15, 2019
Location:Gandhinagar, Gujarat, IN
Organization Name: Institute for Plasma Research
Employment Type: Full-time
Name of the Post: Institute for Plasma Research Various Posts 2019
Post Date: 15-01-2019
Total Vacancy: 44
Information: Institute for Plasma Research has declared the applications for the recruitment of Project Scientific Assistant, Project Tradesman & Other vacancies on temporary basis. Qualification required is Diploma (Relevant Engg Discipline), BE/ B.Tech, M.Sc, ITI (Relevant Trade). The maximum age limit required is 30 years. Closing date for acceptance of online application is 31-01-2019.
1. The applications received in response to the advertisement shall be scrutinized and only candidates shortlisted from valid applicants on the basis of all criteria like age, educational qualifications, experience, category etc. shall be called for written exam or / and interview as applicable.
2. Selection of the candidate for written exam and / or interview will be on the merit basis. Final selection will be through written exam and / or interview only.
How to Apply
1. Interested candidates are requested to apply online by 31/01/2019 (till 5.00 pm) on our web page at http://www.ipr.res.in/advertisements.html
2. Candidates need not send any hard copy of application form to the Institute at this stage. Please keep a print out of complete filled online application form. Which must be produced at the time of Interview along with self-attested supporting documents such as age proof, qualifications, work experiences and photograph etc.
3. Please ensure that proper and correct information is given in the online application which will be treated as final. Institute shall not be responsible for any incorrect information.
4. In case of any issue in filing online application, kindly contact – email@example.com
5. Institute strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.