Hiring Organisation: Inland Waterways Authority of India
Salary: INR Pay Band Rs. 9300- 34800 + Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- on direct recruitment basis.
Address: Inland Waterways Authority of India, A-13, Sector-1, Noida Uttar Pradesh 201301
Education Requirements: Graduate
Experience Requirements: 5 years experience out of which at least 3 years experience in accounts in Central/State/PSUs/Local body of repute.
Desirable Qualifications: Pass in Inter CA/Inter ICWA.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 30 years on the closing date of application.
Last Date: 30-November-2015
No Of Post: * Anticipated Vacancies
1. The Authority is following Central Govt. rules and orders in service matters. Leased accommodation and medical reimbursement are provided as per the rules of the Authority.
2. The post has all India transfer liability; The offices are at present in NOIDA (Head Office), Patna, Kolkata, Guwahati and Kochi (Regional Offices), Allahabad, Varanasi, Bhagalpur, Swaroopganj, Farakka, Dhubri, Dibrugarh and Kollam (Sub Offices).
3. Age limit will be reckoned as on closing date for receipt of applications. Applicant belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen shall be given age relaxation as per rules.
4. Mere possession of essential qualifications will not entitle a candidate to be selected for the post. The decision of the Authority as to the eligibility of a candidate shall be final and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
5. Outstation candidates, if called for interview shall be paid AC3 Tier Rail Fare for to and fro journey by the shortest route subject to production of proof of journey such as Railway Ticket No./Bus Ticket, etc.
6. Canvassing in any form shall be a disqualification.
7. Application should be sent either in Hindi or English duly signed with photograph, attested copies of certificates of educational qualifications, experience, documents in support of claim of SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Serviceman etc.
8. Persons working in Central/ State Governments/ UTs/ PSUs/ Statutory or Autonomous Bodies should submit their application through proper channel. If any delay is anticipated, advance copy of the application may be sent as to reach before the closing date. Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date are liable to be rejected.
9. Candidates who have applied earlier in response to earlier advertisement appeared in The Times of India, The Hindu, Dainik Jagran and Employment News need not apply again.
How To Apply: The interested candidates may send their application within a period of 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in a closed envelope superscripting “Application for the post of __________” to the Secretary, Inland Waterways Authority of India, A-13, Sector-1, Noida-201 301 (U.P.)
Details will be available at: http://iwai.nic.in/showfile.php?lid=854