Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 53 SSC and PC Officer (Executive & Education Branch)
Mar 14, 2019
Organization Name: Indian Navy
Employment Type: Full-time
Name of the Post: Indian Navy SSC & PC Officer (Executive & Education Branch) Posts 2019
Post Date: 14-03-2019
Information:Indian Navy has declared the notification for the recruitment of unmarried eligible male & female candidates for Short Service Commission (SSC) in Executive Branch (Pilot/Observer entry) & Education Branch and unmarried eligible male for Permanent Commission (PC) in Executive Branch (Logistics Cadre) for course commencing Jan 2020 at the Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala. Qualification required is B.E./B.Tech Degree in any discipline, MCA / M.Sc (IT). The interested candidates can apply online from 16-03-2019.
SSC & PC Officer (Executive & Education Branch) Vacancy 2019
(i) BE/B.Tech in any discipline with First Class or
(ii) MBA with First Class or
(iii) B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with First class and a PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management or
(iv) MCA / M.Sc (IT) with First Class
Born between 02-01-1995 & & 01-07-2000
BE / B.Tech, M.Sc, M.A (Relevant Disciplines)
Born between 02 -01-1995 & 01-01-1999
1. Ministry of Defence (Navy) reserves the right to short-list applications and to fix cut off percentage. No communication will be entertained on this account.
2. SSB interviews for short-listed candidates will be scheduled from May 19 to Aug 19 at Bangalore for pilot & observer candidates and at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam/Kolkata for other branches/ entries. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their e-mail or through SMS (provided by candidates in their application form).
3. The total duration of SSB interviews is five days consisting of stage I (Day one) and stage II (Four days). Stage I Tests; consist of Intelligence Tests, Picture Perception and Group Discussion Tests. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be sent back on the same day from SSB Centre. Stage II Tests consists of Psychological Tests, Group Task Tests and Interview. Successful candidates will undergo medical examination (approx 3-5 days). Candidates of Pilot entry are required to undergo PABT (Pilot aptitude battery test) followed by Aviation medical examination. Candidates of Observer entry are also required to undergo Aviation medical examination.
4. Candidates recommended by the SSBs, cleared PABT (for Pilot Entry) and declared medically fit will be appointed for training based on merit list and vacancies available.
How to Apply
1. Candidates are to register and fill application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The candidates are to apply from 16 Mar 19 to 05 Apr 19.
2. Please read the instructions given on the website carefully before submitting your ‘eapplication’. Candidates can also call on Toll-Free number 1800-419-2929 and press Option 7 to speak to a customer care representative from Monday-Sunday between 0800-2000 hrs.
3. Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate.
4. All relevant documents (preferably in original) (marksheets upto 5th & 7th semester for regular & integrated course respectively for branches / entries indicated at Para 2 (a) to Para 2 (c) and marksheets of all semesters for entries indicated at Para 2(d) to 2(e), date of birth proof as per 10th or 12th, CGPA conversion formula for BE/B.Tech / Integrated Course and a recent passport size colour photograph should be scanned in original in JPG/FITT format for attaching the same while filling up the application. If any scanned document is not legible/ readable for any reason, the application will be rejected.
5. Print one copy of online application form. Candidates will carry application form and original certificates/documents while appearing for SSB interview.
Indian Navy has given a notification for the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) – Jan 2020 from Unmarried Male candidates.The qualification required is Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII). The starting date of apllying online is 31-05-2019.
Indian Navy has declared notification for the recruitment of unmarried eligible male & female candidates for Short Service Commission (SSC) and Permanent Commission (PC) in Executive, Technical & Education Branch for course commencing Jun 2020 at the Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala. Qualification required is 10th/ 12th Class/ BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ B.Sc (IT)/ MBA/ M.Teck/ MCA from AICTE. The interested candidates can apply online from 18-05-2019.
Indian Navy has declared the notification for the recruitment of Chargeman (Mechanic), Chargeman (Ammunition & Explosive) vacancies classified as Group ‘B’. Qualification required is Diploma (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Production Engg) with relevant experience. The age limit is not exceeding 18 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 16-04-2019 At 12:00 hrs.
Indian Navy has declared the notification for the recruitment of Tradesman Mate vacancies classified as Group ‘C’. Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details can apply for same posts. Qualification required is Candidates should have 10th Standard pass from a recognized Board/ Institutions and Certificate from a recognised Industrial Training Institute (lTI). The age limit is required minimum will be 18 years and maximum will be 25 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 02-03-2019 At 10:00 hrs.
Indian Navy has declared the notification for the recruitment of Permanent Commission Officers in Executive Branch (Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre) & Short Commission Officers in Executive Branch (General Service/ Hydro Cadre)/ Technical Branch (General Service) – Jan 2020 Course. Qualification required is Candidates should have BE/ B.Tech (Relevant Discipline). Candidates Born between 02-01-1995 & 01-07-2000 (both dates inclusive). The interested candidates can apply online from 12-01-2019.