Name of the Post: Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) 10th Entry – 02/2019 Batch Online Form 2019
Post Date: 10-05-2019
Information: Indian Coast Guard has declared the applications for the recruitment of Navik (Domestic Branch (Cook & Steward)) 10th Entry vacancies in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union for 02/2019 Batch. Qualification required is Candidates should have 10th Class with 50% marks in aggregate from a board of Education recognized by Central/State Government. The age limit is required minimum will be 18 years and maximum will be 22 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 05-06-2019.
Indian Coast Guard
Navik (DB) Vacancies 02/2019 Batch
Age Limit as on 01-10-2019
|Navik (Domestic Branch) 10th Entry – 02/2019 Batch||-|
1. Short-listing criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks for a particular examination Centre.
2. The qualifying cut off percentage (%) of a particular Centre may be increased if more number of applications with higher percentage is received.
3. The written examination will be of objective type, which will generally cover subjects Quantitative Aptitude, Mathematics, General Sciences, General English, General Awareness (Current Affairs & General Knowledge) and Reasoning (Verbal & Non-Verbal).
4. Those who qualify written examination will undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Initial Medical Examination (Preliminary). The testing procedure will take 2-3 days. Physically Challenged candidates are not eligible to apply for this examination.
How to Apply
1. Applications will be accepted 'Online only' from 05 June to 10 June 2019 till 1700 Hrs. Candidates are to log on to www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on opportunities button. The important instructions for filling of online application.
2. The Name of the Candidate, Father and Mother's name and date of birth should be mentioned as per 10th class certificate..
3. Filling up of information like personal e-mail ID and mobile number of the candidates are compulsory. The date, time and Centre of the written examination and other information will be informed through Coast Guard Recruitment website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
4. The application provides choice of only One Centre for examination. The candidates are to choose Centre from the list mentioned against each state to which he belongs to.
|Select List (North Zone Only)||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Available from 05-06-2019|
|Official Website||Click Here|