Junior Office Assistant
India Government Mint, Kolkata
Address: India Government Mint, Alipore,Kolkata,West Bengal
Pay Scale: PB-1, Rs.5200-20200 Grade Pay – Rs.2000 (CDA) plus allowances as admissible (This pay structure is likely to be changed to IDA pattern of scale
Educational Requirements: Graduation with at least 55% marks and computer knowledge with typing speed in English @ 40 wpm/ Hindi @ 30 wpm.
Desirable Qualifications: Proficiency in office assistance.
Age Limit: 18 years to 28 years. Candidates should have been born not earlier than 01/02/1988 and not later than 31/01/1998 (both days inclusive)
Last Date: 02/27/2016
How to Apply: Applicants can apply online only from 27.01.2016 to 27.02.2016 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
General Instructions: 1. The eligibility criteria for determination of age and qualification etc. will be calculated as on 31.01.2016.
2. Supervisor (Technical) is purely shopfloor post. Incumbent for this post will be required to work also in night shifts apart from day shifts. Reference to the relevant provision as per Section 66 of Factories Act, 1948 imposes restriction on employment of women, such as, not permitted to work between 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. Hence male candidates will be preferred for the said post.
3. The selected candidates will be placed on probation for the period of one year. The period of probation may be extended by a further maximum period of one year at the discretion of the Mint.
4. All the selected candidates on appointment will be eligible for allotment of Quarters as per the allotment rules of the Mint subject to availability.
5. Initially Place of posting will be at IGM Kolkata, and liable for transfer to any of the Units under SPMCIL (Hoshangabad / Nashik / Delhi / Noida / Mumbai / Hyderabad) as per requirement of the company. 6. The selected candidates will have to work for 8 hours/day with
6 days a week working, and for 48 hours/week. They will not have any claim for O.T. hours.
7. The selected candidate will have to execute a Bond of Rupees One lakh (for B-3 level) and Rupees Two lakhs (for S-1 and A-1 level) to serve in the Company for a minimum period of 3 (three) years and have to provide two sureties. In the event of his leaving the Company before completion of the stipulated period, himself, failing which, the sureties will have to indemnify the Company by making the payment of Bond amount.
8. Candidate may apply for more than one post. Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate for same post. In case of multiple Applications for same post only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/intimation charges paid for other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited.
9. The post notified may be increased or decreased as per the need/requirement. The recruitment process for the posts or any particular post(s) can be cancelled/suspended/terminated without assigning any reasons. The decision of the management will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
10. Those already working in Central Government/State Government PSU/Corporation should produce “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer at the time of interview. A proper and unconditional relieving order/discharge certificate from the previous employer will have to be produced by the candidate at the time of joining.
11. Management reserves the right to call for any additional documentary evidence in support of educational qualification & experience of the applicant.
12. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
13. For any disputes the jurisdiction shall be Kolkata city only.
14. Person who has been dismissed from the service of any Govt./PSU/CPSE organization need not apply.
15. Candidates whose results are awaited as on 31.01.2016 need not apply. Applicant must have passed the full time graduation degree from recognized university/college/institute.
16. For diploma course the applicant must have passed from recognized university/college/institute approved by All India Council For Technical Education (AICTE).
17. Interview may not be held with any direction from higher Authority is received from such policy changing banning of interview.
Details will be available at: http://igmkolkata.spmcil.com/UploadDocument/Recruitment%20Advertismnet%20India%20Goverment%20%20Kollkata%20for%20various%20posts.2cee445e-e60b-49e f-a7a0-e688a39f2d7e.pdf