Senior Research Fellow
Hiring Organisation: Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune
Salary: INR Rs. 25,000/- per month + 30% HRA
Address: Ward No. 8, NCL Colony, Pashan Pune Maharashtra 411008
Education Requirements: M.Sc. in life sciences from a recognized university / institute with a consistent first class academic record above 60% and relevant research experience as evidenced from thesis / dissertation carried out in a reputed scientific institution and/or publications.
Experience Requirements: Hands on experience with advanced molecular biology techniques including quantitative RT-PCR, ChIP and NGS library preparation. Practical experience in immunohistochemistry and confocal microscopy will be a useful qualification.
Desirable Qualifications: Must have qualified CSIR –JRF/ NET or GATE Examination.
Last Date: 16-November-2015
No Of Post: 01
1. Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research project.
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
3. Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project
4. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
5. The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitled candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
6. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
7. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
8. Reservation as per Govt. of India norms will be followed.
9. No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
10. Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
How To Apply: Applicants should send the application by email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching duly filled Application_Form.doc available on the website under this advertisement on or before the last date 16-11-2015. Please mention name of the Post in the subject line. The list of the shortlisted candidates for interviews with details of date, time and venue will be put up on the Institute website under this advertisement and candidates will be informed by email only.
The print out of the prescribed application form sent to us by email signed and dated by the applicant along with recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, caste, experience etc.
Details will be available at: http://www.iiserpune.ac.in/userfiles/files/Microsoft%20Word%20-%20Web%20Advertisement-Galande%2049-2015.pdf