How to Apply
1. Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply online. Click on the link “Apply Online” to apply for the post.
2. List of shortlisted candidates for selection process with details of date, time and venue will be put up on the institute website below this advertisement and candidates will be informed by e-mail only.
3. The print out of the application form sent by email signed and dated by the applicant along with recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected at the time of selection process. Applicant must bring all the original certificates at the time of selection process for the purpose of verification, along with one set of self-attested photocopies.
4. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
5. No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
6. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
7. Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.