Hiring Organisation: Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune
Salary: INR Rs. 36000/- + 30% HRA
Address: Pashan Rd, Pashan Pune Maharashtra 411008
Education Requirements: Ph. D in Physics
Desirable Qualifications: Hands on experience in Quantum Optics Experiments
Age Limit: Not more than 35 years
Last Date: 15-October-2015
No Of Post: 01
1. Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research project.
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
3. Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project
4. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
5. The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitled applicants to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the applicants. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of applicants to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the applicants, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
6. Relaxation in age, educational qualification and/or experience may be considered in case of exceptionally meritorious applicant with the prior approval of the competent authority.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
8. Selected applicants will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
9. Reservation as per Govt. of India norms will be followed.
10. No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
11. Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
How To Apply: Applicants should send the application by email addressed to - email@example.com on or before October 15th, 2015. Please mention the Name of the Post and Project code in the subject line. ➢ The list of the shortlisted applicants for interviews with details of date, time and venue will be put up on the Institute website by 25th October, 2015 below this advertisement and applicants will be informed by e-mail only. Interviews are likely to be conducted on 30th October, 2015. ➢ The print out of the application form sent by email signed and dated by the applicant along with recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. would be collected at the time of interview. Applicant must bring all the original certificates at the time of interview for the purpose of verification, along with one set of photocopies.
Details will be available at: http://www.iiserpune.ac.in/userfiles/files/Microsoft%20Word%20-%20Advt_%20for%20project%20format_Research%20Associate_TS%20_31214151.pdf