IIMR Recruitment 2019 Walk in for Sr Research Fellow, Young Professional II, Field Asst – 10 Posts
May 22, 2019
Organization Name: Indian Institute of Millets Research
Employment Type: Full-time
Name of the Post:Research Fellow, Young Professional II and Field Asst Walkin 2019
Information:ICAR- Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) has declared the notification for the recruitment of Sr Research Fellow, Young Professional II and Field Asst vacancies. The Education required is 10th pass and Master’s degree in Genetics/Plant breeding/ Biotechnology/Plant Molecular Biology/ Botany/Biochemistry/ Bioinformatics/Life Sciences. The eligible candidates can walk in for the interview on 10.06.2019 and 11.06.2019 at 9:30 AM.
Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR)
Sr Research Fellow, Young Professional II and Field Asst vacancies 2019
Date of Walk-in Interview: 10.06.2019 and 11.06.2019 at 9:30 AM.
Age Limit (as on 01-04-2019)
Maximum Age: Up to 35 years
Reporting Date and Time
Senior Research Fellow (SRF) or Young Professional II (YP II)
Date:- 10.06.2019 Time:- 9:30 AM
Master’s degree in Genetics/Plant breeding/ Biotechnology/Plant Molecular Biology/ Botany/Biochemistry/ Bioinformatics/Life Sciences with Research experience in applications of molecular markers, gene expression assays, high throughput marker data generation, next-generation sequencing data, bioinformatics tools in crops.
Date:- 11.06.2019 Time:- 9:30 AM
Candidates should have a minimum of 10+2 school education with Experience in agricultural field works and working knowledge in computers.
Terms and Conditions
1. The above posts are purely temporary and on contractual basis till expiry of the project.
2. The age limit of above position is up to 35 years as on the date of interview. The relaxation in upper age limit is five years for SC/ST/women candidates and three years for OBC candidates as per rules.
3. The candidates shall submit Applications at the time of interview in the proforma enclosed (Annexure I) along with a passport size photograph and a set of attested copies of requisite mark-sheet, certificates and supporting documents.
4. Candidates have to produce all the original certificates at the time of interview for verifications.
5. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
6. The decision of the Director, ICAR-IIMR is final and binding in all respects.
7. The selected candidates shall not claim for regular appointment/absorption in ICAR-IIMR or funding agency at the end of the project.
8. Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.