Terms & Conditions
1. The above posts are purely temporary and on contractual basis.
2. The candidates shall submit applications at the time of interview in the proforma enclosed along with a passport size photograph and a set of self attested copies.
3. The candidates have to produce all the original certificates at the time of interview for verification of requisite mark-sheet, certificates and supporting documents.
4. NO TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
5. The age limit as on 1st.
6. The selected candidates shall not claim for regular appointment / absorption in IIMR or funding agency at the end of the project. April, 2019 is up to 35 years for men and 40 years for women. The relaxation in upper age limit is permissible in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates as per rules.
7. Report for registration from 09:30 A.M to 10: 30 A.M on the date of interview.
8. The decision of the Director, IIMR is final and binding in all respects.
9. Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
10. Eligible and interested candidates are invited for a walk-in-interview at the Indian Institute of Millets Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500030 on 10.05.2019 at 10:30 A.M for the recruitment of SRF/Technical Assistant/Project Coordinators I & II position under the projects “FPO & FFP”. Please see our website www.millets.res.in for further details. The eligible candidates are requested to report between09.30 AM hrs to 10.30 AM hrs.