1. The selection process for all Grades viz ‘B’, ‘C’, and ‘D’ will comprise of preliminary screening based on the eligibility criteria, candidate's qualifications, suitability/ experience, etc. submitted online. Only such candidates will be called for Group Discussion (GD) and/ or Personnel Interview (PI).
2. Depending upon the number of vacancies and number of suitable candidates, Bank reserves the right to pre-screen and shortlist requisite number of prima-facie eligible candidates for Grades ‘B’, ‘C’, and ‘D’. The candidature, after preliminary screening and without verification of documents, will be provisional for all grades and will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the originals when a candidate reports for GD/PI (if called).
3. Preliminary screening and shortlisting will be based on the candidate’s online submission of his/her academic track record, experience and the suitability of the candidate as decided by the Bank. Only such shortlisted candidates will be called for GD &/or PI. Candidates not clearing the GD/PI will not be considered for subsequent process of selection. Subject to the vacancies available under the respective category, only those candidates who clear GD/PI and are sufficiently high in the merit list will be shortlisted for further selection.
4. The center & address of the venue, time and date of GD/PI will be informed to the shortlisted candidates through call letter and candidates have to attend the same at their own cost. Request for change of center will not be entertained. However, the Bank reserves its right to change/ add/ cancel the date, time, center, venue for the GD and/ or PI or hold supplementary selection process on particular date/ session/ venue/ center for set of candidates at its discretion, under unforeseen circumstances, if any. The changes, if any, shall be intimated to the candidates through Bank's website and candidate’s registered e-mail in advance.
5. Selection will be on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in PI, on clearing the GD, if any. Total marks allotted for PI is 100. The minimum qualifying marks for PI would be 50 for General/EWS Category and 45 for SC/ST/OBC/PWD Category. Bank may change the mode of selection depending upon the number of suitable candidates. The final score should be sufficiently high in the merit list for the candidate to be shortlisted for subsequent process.
6. The final selection of candidate is subject to qualification in GD/PI, being sufficiently high in the merit list, being declared medically fit as per the Bank’s fitness of standards and fulfilling the stipulated eligibility criteria as on the cut-off date.
7. Mere eligibility, admission/qualification in GD/PI does not imply that the Bank is satisfied beyond doubt about the candidate's eligibility and it shall not vest any right in a candidate for selection. The Bank would be free to reject the candidature of any candidate at any stage of recruitment process, if he/she is found to be ineligible and/or furnished incorrect or false information/ certificates/ documents or has suppressed any material facts and the fees paid by the ineligible candidates shall be forfeited. If appointed, such a candidate may be summarily removed from the services of the Bank.