Terms & Conditions
1. Interested candidates fulfilling the above qualifications are invited to appear for Walk-ininterview on the date and time as specified above in Room No. 207, Training Cum Administrative Block at ICAR-IASRI, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi-110012, along with filled in application form with one passport size photograph and self attested photocopies of all the certificates/documents and declaration form (as per the format annexed). All the original certificates from matriculation and matriculation onwards, B.Tech or M.Sc certificate (as the case may be) must be produced at the time of interview in either original or provisional, without these certificates, applicants would not be allowed for interview. Candidates should submit one valid ID proof at the time of selection.
2. Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination.
3. The above positions will be filled on contractual basis and co-terminus with the respective projects.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in interview.
5. The candidate intending to visit for interview, if any of his near or distant relative is an employee of the ICAR/IASRI, have to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in writing as detailed in ANNEXURE-III, before start of the interview.
6. All the other candidates are also required compulsorily to furnish the declaration as detailed in ANNEXURE-I and ANNEXURE-II) duly signed in the format annexed and submit on the date of interview.
7. The total number of vacancies may vary depending on other project requirements, if any, on the date of interview.
8. Candidates should produce the No Objection Certificate from their present employer, if any.
9. Decision of Director, IASRI will be final and binding in all respects.
10. Candidates having marks issued in the form of CGPA/OGPA should produced bring approved conversion table/formula at the time of reporting for interview, otherwise their candidature will not be considered. Examination conducted by various Central Government Departments/Agencies like CSIRUGC, ICMR, ICAR, DAE, DST, DBT, GATE etc., are considered as National Eligibility Test (NET) as mentioned in the OM SR/S9/Z-09/2012 of DST dated 21.10.2014.