Packaging and Quality Control officer, Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
Address: Regd. Office: 17, Jamshedji Tata Road, Mumbai
Postal Code: 400020
Pay Scale: Rs.24900 – 50,500
Regular full time Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Technology/ Science with minimum 60% in aggregate of all the semesters/ years, for Unreserved and OBC-NC candidates (50% for SC, ST & PWD candidates) from a recognized Indian University / Institute.
2 years Full Time Post Graduate Qualification Degree / Diploma in Packaging minimum 60% in aggregate of all the semesters/ years, for Unreserved and OBC-NC candidates (50% for SC, ST & PWD candidates) from a recognized Indian University / institute.
Details will be available at: http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/documents/pdf/CEP.pdf
No of Post: 02
How To Apply:
Apply online only on www.hpclcareers.com or through www.hindustanpetroleum.com. No other mean / mode of the application shall be accepted.
Online Application System will remain open from 1200 hrs. on 31st July 2015 to 23:59 hrs. on 15th September 2015.
Last Date: 15th September 2015
Age Limit: 27 Years
· Indian Nationals only need to apply.
· The last date for reckoning age and experience will be will be considered as of 31st August 2015.
· The last date for online application for all positions is 15th September 2015.
· Only Online Applications will be acceptable. Candidate should keep scan copy of Passport size photo (in jpg / gif format less than 500 kb) and resume (maximum file size 200kb in doc/docx file formats) ready before filling online application form.
· Candidates are not required to send printout of application or any other documents in hard copy to HPCL. Admit Card for Written Test, Specimen Questions, Interview Call Letters, etc. will not be sent to candidates in hard copy. Candidates will be required to download the same from HPCL website www.hindustanpetroleum.com. Various intimations, schedules/dates can be accessed through HPCL website.