1. Relaxation in Post Qualification Experience and also in Age by (one year each) shall be considered for candidates only having 1 st class in the qualifying degree as well as relevant experience of minimum three years and otherwise found eligible for the posts.
2. Company may consider allowing a Personal Pay (PP) of max. upto Rs.7,000/- per month, only for the post of Blaster and Mining Mate (Mentioned at Sr. No. 05 and 06) depending upon the suitability of candidate. However, this PP shall be absorbed during implementation of revised Pay scales.
3. Basic computer software operations such as MS Office, Internet, Email or such software is essential for all positions.
4. Vacancies will be filled following reservation criteria for SC/ST, OBC and others as per Government of India’s guidelines.
5. Candidates from Public Sector Undertakings, should either be working in same pay scale or having at least 2 years’ experience in next lower pay scale. Candidates from Public Sector Undertakings or Government Departments will need to produce NOC at the time of interview.
6. Out of the post qualification experience mentioned in column no (5), for post mentioned at Sr No 1, 2 and 3, candidates should have at least 5 years’ experience of working at senior position.
7. Pay Scales indicated above are as per IDA-1997 pay scale and are under consideration for revision. Selection Committee may consider fixation of higher salary for deserving candidates.
8. Appointments on positions mentioned above are liable to be transferred or posted in any work locations of Hindustan Salts Limited/Sambhar Salts Limited as per operational requirement.
9. General candidates are required to pay an application fee of Rs.500/- for the post of General Manager/Addl..General Manager/Sr. Manager and Rs.100/- for Mines Mate/Blaster position. No application fees is payable for applying to the post of Marketing Executive on contract basis. Candidates from OBC category are required to pay application fee of Rs. 250/- for the posts of General Manager/Addl..General Manager/Sr. Manager and Rs.50/- for the post of Mines Mate/Blaster position. The application fee should be paid by Demand Draft only payable to M/s. Hindustan Salts Limited, Payable at Jaipur (Rajasthan). The fee paid details must be mentioned in the form while applying on line. There is no application fee for candidates from SC/ST and Physically Handicapped/Persons with disabilities. 1
10. Last date for submission of ONLINE application is 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in employment news. The hard copy of the online application together with copies of testimonials and demand draft must reach M/s. Hindustan Salts Limited, G-229, Sitapura Industrial Area, Jaipur – 302022 (Rajasthan) within 07 days from the last date of online submission. Please subscribe the post applied form on the top of the envelop.